Hollywood McKays

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I was drivng by this morning and saw the front collapsed.

Is this serious? I need to know. I'm out of beer and need to stop on the way home. Their's is the coldest in the area. :cds:

I went by about 0600 and didn't notice anything amiss, but I was messing with the defroster.

nobody really

I need a nap
Is this serious? I need to know. I'm out of beer and need to stop on the way home. Their's is the coldest in the area. :cds:

I went by about 0600 and didn't notice anything amiss, but I was messing with the cold beer in my hand and playing with myself.

:killingme

i couldn't resist

Pete

Repete
Seriously? As in the one in Wildewood shopping center?

I went by about 0600 and didn't notice anything amiss, but I was messing with the defroster.

Yes seriously, the one on 245. The front collapsed and there was debris everywhere. I suspect a bunch of rain pooled up there and the weight brought it down.

Yes seriously, the one on 245. The front collapsed and there was debris everywhere. I suspect a bunch of rain pooled up there and the weight brought it down.
Ah. I've passed there once or twice. Is that the one they wanted to transfer the liquor license from?

Pete

Repete
Ah. I've passed there once or twice. Is that the one they wanted to transfer the liquor license from?

I don't know, I hope not. there was rumor they were going to close it once the big LT store opened but they never did. I'm glad because it is close and has a little of everything.

mitzi

I fear the worst. When faced with the costs of renovating they will just shut it down. Then I will be stuck driving to Wildewood or LT.

I hope not. I like the store. It's nice to go in on the way home for a salad and they have awesome chicken dinners. Plus the local produce this time of year. I prefer this one to the bigger one in Leonardtown. I hate walking 5 miles thru a store to get a few things.

BOP

Yes seriously, the one on 245. The front collapsed and there was debris everywhere. I suspect that it collapsed under the massive weight of Obamacare.

This has been a paid political announcement for nobody in particular.

Sula

WDF. So worth the wait.
No, that is the Solomons Woodburns owned by McKay.

No it wasn't. McKays tried to transfer their liquor license from the Hollywood store to Wildewood. Wildewood Wine and Liquors challenged them and McKays was denied the transfer.
They might have tried to transfer to Woodburns in the past as well. I only know what has happened in the last few weeks.