Code Red Calvert

RPMDAD

Did anyone get a code red call in Calvert, our phone rang and when i answered it, the incoming recorded message was garbled.

Did anyone get a code red call in Calvert, our phone rang and when i answered it, the incoming recorded message was garbled.
Yes, It was your Calvert county commissioners and they were recommending all residents inspect their houses and other buildings for structural damage. They said you should leave the house if you see anything significant.

PrepH4U

Yes, It was your Calvert county commissioners and they were recommending all residents inspect their houses and other buildings for structural damage. They said you should leave the house if you see anything significant.

:yeahthat: I was also wondering why I got a call from Calvert. I guess we will get another from our St. Marys commissioners.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!

:yeahthat:

Plus, if you have questions or need shelter, call the emergency number.

BOP

I'll wait until something falls down. As shoddy as the workmanship is around here, that shouldn't take too long.

:coffee: