Esperanza MS open house

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
If it took place in the morning, it would be nice to say "A.M." after you announce the time. :burning:

Oh, jeez! :rolleyes:

I understand your pain. There is always a mix up with Thing1 and his bus. Today is no different. Good thing I'm proactive.

awpitt

Main Streeter
If it took place in the morning, it would be nice to say "A.M." after you announce the time. :burning:

Really?

The times were 8:00 6th grade, 9:30 7th grade, and 10:30 8th grade. Did you really think they wanted 8th graders to show up for open house at 10:30 at night?

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Really?

The times were 8:00 6th grade, 9:30 7th grade, and 10:30 8th grade. Did you really think they wanted 8th graders to show up for open house at 10:30 at night?

It seemed somewhat crazy but I've learned to never under estimate the stupidity of bureaucrats.
I thought that if they expected people to take off from work they they would add "a.m." to either the phone message or the school's web site.

awpitt

Main Streeter
It seemed somewhat crazy but I've learned to never under estimate the stupidity of bureaucrats.
I thought that if they expected people to take off from work they they would add "a.m." to either the phone message or the school's web site.

Yes, it would be very easy for them to add the a.m. but did you really think they were asking 8th graders to show up at 10:30 at night? Looking at the time as the were listed, it was evident that they meant a.m.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Yes, it would be very easy for them to add the a.m. but did you really think they were asking 8th graders to show up at 10:30 at night? Looking at the time as the were listed, it was evident that they meant a.m.

I'm with you. Any parent who thought to show up at those "evening" hours must have bumped their head the night before. :lol: