Just a thought

Justme2

OK, So we got a earth quake supposedly from VA. And NO I haven't done the research nor do I have a leg to stand on this thought.

Wonder :whistle: the fires that have been burning in VA have been a warning that a earth quake was coming. I know they thought it was started by lighting.
If the earth quake could rock the upper east coast couldn't a fire from the earth's core erupt from anywhere? Funny that they cannot seem to put it out either.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Yes, it is totally possible that a volcano will spontaneously develop in SoMD and begin spewing lava and ash everywhere. Or there may not even be an actual volcano; the streets could split and put out lava while swallowing up people as they sit in traffic.

I hope you have your survival bunker ready to go at any time. :popcorn:

Sweet 16

^^8^^
OK, So we got a earth quake supposedly from VA. And NO I haven't done the research nor do I have a leg to stand on this thought.

Wonder :whistle: the fires that have been burning in VA have been a warning that a earth quake was coming. I know they thought it was started by lighting.
If the earth quake could rock the upper east coast couldn't a fire from the earth's core erupt from anywhere? Funny that they cannot seem to put it out either.

The fire is in a peat bog which is highly combustible material since it has a high carbon content. Peat is a precursor to coal and is used as a fuel in some parts of the world. According to Wikipedia, "Wet or dry, it can be a major fire hazard, as peat fires can burn almost indefinitely (or at least until the fuel is exhausted). Peat fires can even burn underground, reigniting after the winter, provided there is a source of oxygen." I'm not a geologist or seismologist so I'll leave it to the experts to answer your question (but something tells me you'll get a lot of responses like the ones above :lmao:).

Last edited:

nomoney

OMG! It's just like that movie where no one believed Ellen Degenerous' ex girlfriend and the earthquakes made lava come up and that guy that chased Wesly Snipes all around for two hours had to save his daughter from the lava building!!!! Don't go in buildings down hill from the lava guys!

Justme2

Just remember

Sure the comments are all in fun.

Just remember the nuclear disaster that happened in Japan can only happen there. :killingme :killingme

Just a thought!

Justme2

Yes, it is totally possible that a volcano will spontaneously develop in SoMD and begin spewing lava and ash everywhere. Or there may not even be an actual volcano; the streets could split and put out lava while swallowing up people as they sit in traffic.

I hope you have your survival bunker ready to go at any time. :popcorn:

Actually your right!! and how did you know I have a bunker?:cds:

DEEKAYPEE8569

OMG! It's just like that movie where no one believed Ellen Degenerous' ex girlfriend and the earthquakes made lava come up and that guy that chased Wesly Snipes all around for two hours had to save his daughter from the lava building!!!! Don't go in buildings down hill from the lava guys!

That movie was "Volcano" (1997)and "that guy" you are talking about is Tommy Lee Jones. He played "Mike Roark"

IMDb:
Volcano (1997) - IMDb

:biggrin: