Any Laundromats Operational?

DEEKAYPEE8569

.....within the California, L.P., L'town areas?

The 'four ways to wear underwear' trick is getting old.
That was a joke.

Seriously though, laundry's piling up.....

BernieP

Resident PIA
Haven't check but there is the one in San Soucci, that's the only one I can think of. Lore's is shut down and I know of no other.

sm8

I am pretty sure the one Charlotte Hall next to Farmers market is open, it is just a bout 10-15 minutes further up the road but would definitely be worth the drive to get clean clothes :0)

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
The laundromat in Leonardtown Center is definitely open, hell it was open on Sunday, right next to subway, food lion and the liquor store where you can get your Keno on while waitng for your tighty whiteys to tumble dry.

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
carolann too.....

I'll find out tonight whether the one behind A&W is open. My pants can stand on their own now. I have got to do laundry.

If you can't find them any open ones, you can always get a rubbermaid tub to fill with cold water and soap to wash your clothes, use your bath tub to rise the soap out, and then hang them dry on your porch or outside on line like the housewives use to save money on electricity bills.

DEEKAYPEE8569

If you can't find them any open ones, you can always get a rubbermaid tub to fill with cold water and soap to wash your clothes, use your bath tub to rise the soap out, and then hang them dry on your porch or outside on line like the housewives use to save money on electricity bills.

Well, Dad has Grandma's old glass washboard in his attic.
"Save money on electricity bills?" "Hurricane aftermath" is one way to do that. Huh?

OR, I could talke to Pixie again.

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
Well, Dad has Grandma's old glass washboard in his attic.
"Save money on electricity bills?" "Hurricane aftermath" is one way to do that. Huh?

OR, I could talke to Pixie again.

If you can borrow the washboard, and go for it! You just have to remember this is just a temporary. You can get a stick and stir your clothes in the tub to get it washing. :lol:

10ozCurls

Irene brought me here
Not sure if you can get on base - but the one over on the Solomons Rec Center is now open for business.