OK! Who and why are arrows and.......

Mr.Steed

Probably markers for the children's triathlon to be held in TC this Sat., granddaughter is participating - careful driving folks!

smilin

BOXER NATION
Probably markers for the children's triathlon to be held in TC this Sat., granddaughter is participating - careful driving folks!

If you follow the arrows they lead to words like "Mount" & "Dismount".:killingme
Stopped a couple utility crews in their tracks.:popcorn:
For the annual Town Creek Triathlon.

blacklabman

If you follow the arrows they lead to words like "Mount" & "Dismount".:killingme
Stopped a couple utility crews in their tracks.:popcorn:
For the annual Town Creek Triathlon.

Does this mean I'm going to have a bunch of bratty kids running by my house?

bcp

In My Opinion
Does this mean I'm going to have a bunch of bratty kids running by my house?

you could always set up a table with some bottle water on it for them to grab as they go by.
They will remember it for years to come, when they are older and running around then neighborhood tearing things up and breaking into cars, the watermans house will be off limits.

cheap insurance and benefits are great.

smilin

BOXER NATION
It's a great time and completely humbles the kids. My kids did it one year
and had a new appreciation for this tough event.
Pull a lawn chair out and cheer em on.

blacklabman

you could always set up a table with some bottle water on it for them to grab as they go by.
They will remember it for years to come, when they are older and running around then neighborhood tearing things up and breaking into cars, the watermans house will be off limits.

cheap insurance and benefits are great.

I plan to move back to my native Virginia prior to them getting older.

Perhaps, if I provide water, each will carry away a branch I have stacked by the road for the county to come by and chip.