Dude at Eternal Buzz.....

Catman2

Anyone ever notice the slightly hyper ripped brother that always graces the front of the Eternal Buzz tattoo shop in north PF?? Always there!!

Roman

My Husband was telling me about him the other day. I'll have to go check it out. Being that we are kind of on the subject..does anyone know anything about the Guy that is always at the old Gas Station (Closed) in Prince Frederick? He's been there about 3 years maybe? I think he actually lives in his car there. Just curious...

BravoFarp

Certified P.I.A.
Last time I was in there getting inked, I asked Rob about him. Apparently he lives nearby and he likes hanging out there. He helps out in the shop doing little things like cleaning and helping the artists with stuff. But he doesn't actually work there. He's a nice guy though and he'd do anything to help them out.

mmesser0

C-A-P-S CAPS CAPS CAPS!
Anyone ever notice the slightly hyper ripped brother that always graces the front of the Eternal Buzz tattoo shop in north PF?? Always there!!

I see him every time I'm in Calvert. The other day, he was sweeping the shoulder of route 4, lol. I usually see him lifting weights. It is odd, but if he's not hurting anybody, have at it!

Roman

As for the guy that hangs out in front of that closed gas station, I hear he is from money and is mentally ill and just chooses to hang in the parking lot of that gas station. His relatives may even own that property as I recall. In fact, I vaguely remember reading something about it on this forum. Maybe you could find it by searching this forum. Still, I am just going by what I have heard. Who knows how much of it is true.
I think there are over 500 pages to sift over, and I don't have the time. But I will say that now...I'm very curious. When I get some down-time..I'll search it. Thanks for the Info.!

Otter

Nothing to see here
I think there are over 500 pages to sift over, and I don't have the time. But I will say that now...I'm very curious. When I get some down-time..I'll search it. Thanks for the Info.!

Funny, I went out last Sunday morning at 630am to survey the damage of the hurricane, all I saw were LEOs, Smeco trucks and that guy already camped out watching the traffic on Rte 4.

PsyOps

Pixelated
As for the guy that hangs out in front of that closed gas station, I hear he is from money and is mentally ill and just chooses to hang in the parking lot of that gas station. His relatives may even own that property as I recall. In fact, I vaguely remember reading something about it on this forum. Maybe you could find it by searching this forum. Still, I am just going by what I have heard. Who knows how much of it is true.

I'm told his name is Bill Hall and has the nickname 'Stinky'.

Roman

I found the Thread about the Gas Station guy! Thanks again!!

Catman2

For the thread hijackers.....the money the gas station dude has is entirely from lawsuits and settlements from poor souls unlucky enough to mash him up over the years.

I saw him for the first time yesterday as traffic was backed up and moving slowly (around 3:30). My first thought was "what's he on?".

mdff21

For the thread hijackers.....the money the gas station dude has is entirely from lawsuits and settlements from poor souls unlucky enough to mash him up over the years.

Not true, he inherited money from his family. He lived in Silverwood apartments for some time, until they made him leaave. They did an inspection on his unit and found he was a hoarder and evicted him.