olde towne pub

newbsomd

so, i went to the olde towne pub last night....

by my lonesome...

and WOW. what an experience. so glad the bartenders were awesome and helped me out when guys would try to get a little too friendly.

all around an awesome time though!

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
so, i went to the olde towne pub last night....

by my lonesome...

and WOW. what an experience. so glad the bartenders were awesome and helped me out when guys would try to get a little too friendly.

all around an awesome time though!
Best Pub in Southern MD.

newbsomd

you know what they say... a (wo)man scorned....uh so yeah, i can sympathize with bob :p

as far as the sig thing goes, i was referring to the dude you quoted.. i read the thread. you, sir, were not playing nice haha.

not necessarily an obamanite, but we had pretty slim pickins for the 08 presidential elections.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
you know what they say... a (wo)man scorned....uh so yeah, i can sympathize with bob :p

as far as the sig thing goes, i was referring to the dude you quoted.. i read the thread. you, sir, were not playing nice haha.

not necessarily an obamanite, but we had pretty slim pickins for the 08 presidential elections.

I only play rough with the idiots. Stick around and read some old threads. You'll see what I mean.

I only play rough with the idiots. Stick around and read some old threads. You'll see what I mean.

He's right, he only plays rough with the idiots.

did I say that right, Baja? He's forcing me to say that. He's got my 1st born locked in his basement.......