St mary co

I heard on the radio that they were extending the dead line for debris for St. Mary's, but I didn't get all the details for sure. I think they said through this week.

I think they came down my street once, but there are a lot more piles out there after this weekend.

NewsJunky

I think they came down my street once, but there are a lot more piles out there after this weekend.

They need to extend it through the rest of the month. I have 29 trees to get out and my contractor hasn't even scheduled me for the tree removal yet because his schedule is so backed up. :ohwell:

There are trees all over Wildewood that haven't been touched yet. :ohwell:

bulldog

They were in my hood twice yesterday so they are still at it. Someone commented on being able to call and let them know you had stuff ready, but I have no idea if that is true or what number you'd call.

They came down my street shortly after I had hauled 3 loads to Hill's. :otter:

sm8

They came down my road today, never touched the several debris piles up the street but stopped at my house and was getting ready to load up my fire wood that was way away from the street till I ran out and stopped them. Funny cause my road is not considered county maintained enough to get re-blacktopped, or snow removal half decent but they came down for the wood LOL

They came down my road today, never touched the several debris piles up the street but stopped at my house and was getting ready to load up my fire wood that was way away from the street till I ran out and stopped them. Funny cause my road is not considered county maintained enough to get re-blacktopped, or snow removal half decent but they came down for the wood LOL

I just got home and the street is all cleaned up. Thanks guys!:yay:

SoMDGirl42

I just got home and the street is all cleaned up. Thanks guys!:yay:

I ran into Larry Hill and asked how much longer he was going to be burning. He said they had a meeting with Dept. of Ag. today and would know more, but he was thinking at least another month or more. :shrug:

I ran into Larry Hill and asked how much longer he was going to be burning. He said they had a meeting with Dept. of Ag. today and would know more, but he was thinking at least another month or more. :shrug:

Wow. Good for them though. Hope it doesn't destroy the budget, I guess we are getting State and Fed funds to help?