Feel like a star?

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Look like a star?

This idea came up at the party Saturday night.
If they were to make a movie about these forums, who would play you?
And, since this also came up, others are allowed to offer their input if your version is a little off...

Last edited:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by joeyinlexpark
I would be myself, cause there is no one that is even close to being as cool as my self! :cool:

Judging solely from the picture, I'd say Ben Affleck!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Andie MacDowell - cause she's the only actress with a "real" Southern accent, plus she is from NC (recently married in Asheville) and GA so I think she could identify with my "character". But she is too tall and her hair would have to be straightened.....

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by migtig
Andie MacDowell - cause she's the only actress with a "real" Southern accent, plus she is from NC (recently married in Asheville) and GA so I think she could identify with my "character". But she is too tall and her hair would have to be straightened.....

I could see that, personality-wise. I'm trying to think, though, who'd be better physically. Hmmm...

Mine is Richard Gere, and I want to thank everyone at the party for that!
:biggrin:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
BK, I hate to ask but...what did you do to deserve Richard Gere? Yikes!

I can't think of who'd play me. I'd want it to be someone really mean and authoritative - maybe a young Bette Davis or something. I look like a twit in real life so I want a boss chick as my alter-ego. Someone who looks good with a drink in one hand and a whip in the other.
:roflmao:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by vraiblonde
...I want a boss chick as my alter-ego. Someone who looks good with a drink in one hand and a whip in the other.
Tonya Harding? :biggrin:

Oops! That would be a club in the other...

Frank

Chairman of the Board
Nuts!

So somebody took Affleck. My last girlfriend for some unbelievable (but nice) reason thought I looked like him; even thinner, I wouldn't see it. But it's a nice thought.

So I guess that leaves the number two person I'm most often compared to, Jason Lee. I've been compared to other actors as I got older, but none of them aged as well as me, in my not so humble opinion.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Penguin, you know who I picture you as? Jada Pinkett Smith. I don't know why - that's just who you remind me of.

Now that I'm thinking outside the box, I want Angela Basset to play me. I don't look anything like her but she's got that kick ass and take names thing about her.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I just figured out why Jada - because TT said you were a little tiny gal and the first person I pictured was Jada.

AnonymousPenguin

Lead Penguin
I just figured out why Jada - because TT said you were a little tiny gal and the first person I pictured was Jada.

oh yeah...??? that TT said that huh.... she said I was little tiny gal huh?.... well that TT...I'll just have to find her and show her what a "little tiny gal" I am....!
J/K... I do need to touch base w/ her tho.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
BK, I hate to ask but...what did you do to deserve Richard Gere? Yikes!

I can't think of who'd play me. I'd want it to be someone really mean and authoritative - maybe a young Bette Davis or something. I look like a twit in real life so I want a boss chick as my alter-ego. Someone who looks good with a drink in one hand and a whip in the other.

Actually, Vrai, it was a bit of a joke on me. We've been doing this at the beach for about a year now. We always say that one day someone will make a movie about "our place".
At first shot, someone said "Richard Gere", but then another friend said "No, he's not quirky enough...Dustin Hoffman!"
(quirky my butt!)
:biggrin:
Then, I was in Nashville for a convention not long afterward, and a couple of people at the restaurant where I was eating kept coming out from the kitchen and looking at me. We were sitting in an atrium at the Opryland Hotel.
Finally, this girl came to my table and said "You're Lyle Lovett, aren't you?"
So, in a matter of about a month, I went from Richard Gere to Lyle-freakin' Lovett!
Ugh...

Jet has the right idea on this. You have to think of someone who marginally resembles you, but also has the character and personality that would allow them to play you too...

Cracka

Someone once told me I looked a little like Kevin Bacon but I think she must have been drinking or something cause I don't see the resemblance.I guess I would go with that since I don't know who else to use.