Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 113

Thread: Game of Thrones

  1. #11
    Yup, love 'em both. I'm on the last book now and working my way through the series.

  2. #12
    curiouser and curiouser Nickel's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Which is fine but they should give you a warning or something.

    "Wow the king is throwng down! He is getting his groove on! Wait......hold on, that chick........wait.....a beard! That's a guy! [Sam Kinnison scream]Ohhhhhhhh OOOOOOOOOOOO![/Sam Kinnison scream]
    In the first season there's a scene with a 6 year old boy breast feeding. I welcome men kissing.
    Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.
    -Omar Khayyam

  3. #13
    Registered User
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    18,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickel View Post
    In the first season there's a scene with a 6 year old boy breast feeding. I welcome men kissing.
    :kinky:
    “Lead paint chips: they're not just for breakfast anymore.” - Board Mommy

  4. #14
    I have garlic breath. jen8753's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Mechanicsville, MD
    Posts
    244
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickel View Post
    In the first season there's a scene with a 6 year old boy breast feeding. I welcome men kissing.
    Of all the disturbing stuff on that show, that was by far the most disturbing so far!

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Which is fine but they should give you a warning or something.

    "Wow the king is throwng down! He is getting his groove on! Wait......hold on, that chick........wait.....a beard! That's a guy! [Sam Kinnison scream]Ohhhhhhhh OOOOOOOOOOOO![/Sam Kinnison scream]

  6. #16
    curiouser and curiouser Nickel's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,395
    Quote Originally Posted by jen8753 View Post
    Of all the disturbing stuff on that show, that was by far the most disturbing so far!
    I agree! That and the horse beheading. There's at least one scene in each episode that has me thinking they've gone a bit too far.
    Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.
    -Omar Khayyam

  7. #17
    Lawful neutral Misfit's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Asgard
    Posts
    14,221
    “Lose with the effort of a champion” - Rich Franklin

  8. #18
    I have garlic breath. jen8753's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Mechanicsville, MD
    Posts
    244

  9. #19
    I can't wait. My all-time favorite show

  10. #20
    Sunday Sunday Sunday!

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |