Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Results 101 to 104 of 104

Thread: Game of Thrones

  1. #101
    Visualize whirled peas Merlin99's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2006
    Location
    California, MD
    Posts
    12,680
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
    Yours is better!!!


    I need some help. The guy in the water was looking up. Was that his sister just hanging there?

    Sometimes I need things explained to me and everyone is on opposite shifts to me this week so I was alone... dumb and alone.
    That was two of the sand snakes. The one hanging from the bowsprit was the one who used the whip, she was hung with there with her whip. The other one was the one who used the spear and that was what she was pinned there with.
    ‎"I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake"

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin99 View Post
    That was two of the sand snakes. The one hanging from the bowsprit was the one who used the whip, she was hung with there with her whip. The other one was the one who used the spear and that was what she was pinned there with.
    Okay.. I get it now. Thanks

  3. #103
    Registered User PeoplesElbow's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Smackdown hotel
    Posts
    4,705
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
    Yours is better!!!


    I need some help. The guy in the water was looking up. Was that his sister just hanging there?

    Sometimes I need things explained to me and everyone is on opposite shifts to me this week so I was alone... dumb and alone.
    The girl hanging from the front of the boat was the Sand Snake girl that used the whip.
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by PeoplesElbow View Post
    The girl hanging from the front of the boat was the Sand Snake girl that used the whip.
    Yep Merlin cleared that up - I was wondering where his sister is so now that makes me think she is now a prisoner.

    I sort of just didn't think "Sand Snake" girls because the role they have played so far really hasn't been that big to stand out in my mind. Now that it has been pointed out I am having a DUH moment.
    Please neuter and spay your pets.... and your weird friends and relatives.

Members who have read this thread: 30

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |