Charles Co. Cat Groomers?

havoc

Can anyone recommend a good cat groomer in the Charles County area? We used to go to Wendy at St. Charles Animal Hospital - she was awesome, but she's left and their new groomer doesn't do cats yet.

Kitty is a Maine Coon with a lot of mats under her fur...will probably need to be at least partially shaved and she is not too keen on this. Took her to one of the big box pet stores once and it was not a good experience. Looking for someone who's really good with cats. Thanks!!

JoeR

Can anyone recommend a good cat groomer in the Charles County area? We used to go to Wendy at St. Charles Animal Hospital - she was awesome, but she's left and their new groomer doesn't do cats yet.

Kitty is a Maine Coon with a lot of mats under her fur...will probably need to be at least partially shaved and she is not too keen on this. Took her to one of the big box pet stores once and it was not a good experience. Looking for someone who's really good with cats. Thanks!!

Wendy is now the groomer at Companion Care Veterinary Hospital in Mechanicsville. She's been grooming our 2 dogs for the last 4 years. It's right along Rt. 5 southbound next to the radio station.
Here's their information.
Companion Care Veterinary Hospital LLC

Last edited:

JoeR

Thanks!! That's quite a drive for us, but she's so good, she's worth it! :yahoo:

My feelings exactly. I have no problem driving to get my 2 done with somene I trust to do what I want. Luckily she has the space and time to be able to take both dogs on the same day. I dropped them off at 8:30am and pick them up in the afternoon.