2102; Safety 39 reports possible priority 4
2103; Corrected location will be in front of the Nach-T Farm
2104; Confirmed priority 4
2105; Returning the medic unit
2105; Holding Engine 33, Squad 3 and Ambulance 397, returning the rest

Last edited:

Radiant1

Soul Probe
I drove up on the accident and was parked on the side of the road about a minute before the first responder came. Full view and not sure how long it will take me to get the image out of my head.

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
Just hoping it is not that older man I see each day. Carrying all his things as he walks the road.

Are you talking about the short bald white guy that walks 235 all the time? Always wears a stocking cap and green jacket? If so, he usually sticks to 235 and doesn't switch over to 5 very often.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Are you talking about the short bald white guy that walks 235 all the time? Always wears a stocking cap and green jacket? If so, he usually sticks to 235 and doesn't switch over to 5 very often.

No, not him I am speaking of the man in his 50,s to 60's who wears a green type jacket but he paints and always has several bags in his hands. I have seen him walking in Ridge in the afternoon. I usually see him around 7am walking towards the Green Door. I assume he is getting his juice from Cooks after they open.

sdm

No, not him I am speaking of the man in his 50,s to 60's who wears a green type jacket but he paints and always has several bags in his hands. I have seen him walking in Ridge in the afternoon. I usually see him around 7am walking towards the Green Door. I assume he is getting his juice from Cooks after they open.

Not him. It was a young male.