Demi Moore

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He's terrible.

If you think he's terrible, then 99% of television viewers think he's great. You probably don't watch any of the wildly popular shows, do you? That's because you're not functionally retarded.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
If you think he's terrible, then 99% of television viewers think he's great. You probably don't watch any of the wildly popular shows, do you? That's because you're not functionally retarded.

If he has any clue who Demi Moore's latest is then, that is symptomatic of at least partial retardation.

:evil:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I cannot believe that you just said that. You do know who you quoted, right? Right?!?!?!?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If he has any clue who Demi Moore's latest is then, that is symptomatic of at least partial retardation.

:evil:

I just got my Google news updates and rumor of their split was one of the top headlines. Apparently he cheated on her, or some such.

Yes, Google thought that was important enough to broadcast to their subscribers. :lol:

Pete

Repete
What? Her guy finally gets a steady job and she dumps him? Or did he dump her?

He slipped and fell and got his pecker stuck in a 23 year old who wants to tell everyone so Demi is not excersiing her option for another year. Besides he was 33, he is getting too old for her.

PJumper

He slipped and fell and got his pecker stuck in a 23 year old who wants to tell everyone so Demi is not excersiing her option for another year. Besides he was 33, he is getting too old for her.

And she's what, pushing 50? Even cougars have shelf lives!

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
Maybe the real reason for the split is that she saw his first episode on 2 1/2 Men. Hell, maybe to get back at Ashton, she'll go hook up with Charlie Sheen since his roast was hilarious. Besides, he has a WINNING personality and tiger blood to go with it - what else could a cougar want? :killingme

Once she's done with Charlie THEN she'll go after Bieber.

Hoover

She was pretty on General Hospital, but now she is not attractive at all. She is too fake looking and now looks like her face is going to break if she smiles. Its painful to watch her.