2011 SMC Fair - Landscape Stone Vendor

Pizzel

At the 2011 SMC Fair there was a vendor displaying landscape stones/signs. They were set up along the paved lane just before the main entrance of the rides section. I took his brochure but can't locate it now; looking for the business name and/or contact information if anyone could help. TIA!

checkingthenews

C'mon...Smile!
At the 2011 SMC Fair there was a vendor displaying landscape stones/signs. They were set up along the paved lane just before the main entrance of the rides section. I took his brochure but can't locate it now; looking for the business name and/or contact information if anyone could help. TIA!

May have been the person that just did my patio/fire pit. Possibly Chuck Bryson from A&C Concrete in Mechanicsville? This is the fire pit he did for us.

Last edited:

bulldog

Did not go to the fair, but maybe it was an outfit called Stepping Stone. Not sure about the signs part, but they do a lot of hardscape work in St. Mary's, Charles and maybe Calvert too. We had some work done by them earlier this year.

nagsheadgirl

I think it was Stepping Stone. They have the place on Rt 235 at Friendship School Rd. We had them do alot of work at our house. It was a great experience. They fought through all the rain and did an amazing job. Jeff Flick designed the project and worked with us through the entire process. Our paver patio, paver walkway and fire pit turned out great. Highly recommend!