Commuter Bus Accident in Hughesville

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
The bus was probably cutting into a line of cars or driving slow in the fast lane...

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
The bus was probably cutting into a line of cars or driving slow in the fast lane...

I passed it... little white 4 door car was not looking well... :jet:... everything ended in the left lane.

couldnt tell what happened but car looked like it had more rear end/driver side damage.

Sweet 16

^^8^^
Based on the way those bus drivers drive, I blame it on the bus.

Not always a correct assumption. I ride the commuter bus and am amazed at how many idiot drivers think that cutting off a 20 ton vehicle in heavy traffic is a good idea.

OldHillcrestGuy

Dillion bus at fault, car had slowed down for stopped school bus I beleive and the bus rearended the car. No injuries to car occupants or the 12 people on the bus.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Dillion bus at fault, car had slowed down for stopped school bus I beleive and the bus rearended the car. No injuries to car occupants or the 12 people on the bus.

wow... good to know the driver was not injured! the car didnt fair well

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
Another commuter bus incident Yesterday-

WALDORF, Md. (AP) — Maryland State Police say a car has collided with a commuter bus in Waldorf, killing a 20-year-old man.

Police say the bus was pulling out of a lot on Mattawoman Beantown Road, near Poplar Hill Road, about 6:15 p.m. Monday when it crashed into a Ford Focus. The driver of the car, Carlin Biles of Fort Washington, was taken to a hospital where he was pronounced dead.

The bus driver suffered non-life threatening injuries and was treated at a hospital.

Authorities say the bus was carrying 15 passengers, none of whom were injured.

So, if the hit driver had not been in front of the Dillion bus and had not slowed down, would Dillion have had an incident with the school bus?

Gotta wonder....

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
There are certain times of the year when accidents increase, usually when winter turns into spring and summer turns into fall. No idea why, but in this area, that's when accident with fatalities are usually high.