American Horror Story

belvak

Happy Camper
Hubby has watched it a couple of times. Not really scary, mostly weird. I just don't see where it can keep going as a series. I mean, if that strange stuff was happening in a house I was living in, I would move FAST!

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
That show is out there. After the first episode, I said I was done with it. The I ended up watching the second one, and once again I said I was done with it. But I know I'll end up watching it tonight. I just can't help myself.

Wenchy

Hot Flash
That show is out there. After the first episode, I said I was done with it. The I ended up watching the second one, and once again I said I was done with it. But I know I'll end up watching it tonight. I just can't help myself.
I like the outside of the house. It reminds me of Newtown Salisbury (beautiful homes there)

The story line (is there one?) is lame.

I won't be watching tonight.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I watched the first night and it didn't scare me. :shrug:
I watched a Paranormal Activity commercial last night and ended up having a nightmare. I have serious issues. :lol: But thurley's post reminded me that my DVR is busy on Wednesday nights so no skeery shows for me!

lovinmaryland

I watched a Paranormal Activity commercial last night and ended up having a nightmare. I have serious issues. :lol: But thurley's post reminded me that my DVR is busy on Wednesday nights so no skeery shows for me!

We be twins! I am the same way. I saw Jaws at a young age and still get scared to go in a pool when its night time :ohwell:

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!

Go to youtube and put in Grave Encounters trailer. That movie looks pretty cool.

Last edited:

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
I'm on the fence about it. Seems weird in that Twin Peaks kinda way. I've watched the first two and I'm sure I'll watch the 3rd. I do agree not sure how much longer they can drag the story line out. If they move....end of story. IF the house won't let them leave.....show will get boring because they'll run of stuff to happen to them while inside.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I watched all the episodes (so far) last night on VOD. Not sure if I like it or not. The characters are so stupid that it's hard to not want them all to be slaughtered by the basement wraith. "Twin Peaks" is about right, but there was something ironic and droll about TP that AHS is missing.

Dylan McDermott's butt is holding up well, though. :yay: