Party bus

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Anyone ever rent one?

What are we looking at, ballpark, cost wise?
I'm looking for a really nice tricked out one, not just a bus with seats facing each other. I found a few companies, but am looking for recommendations, experiences, and a ballpark before I call to ask for a quote so I don't :cds:

looking for one to pick us up around here..drive to baltimore/dc drive us around to bars, and drop us at a hotel.

Anyone done this?

thurley42

HY;FR
We did that one way to Baltimore a year or two ago and it was around 600. Picked us up in Wildwood, picked up another group at a house then to Bmore...other people met us there and drove us back the next day....

Also, if you are staying at a hotel down in the harbor, alot of them have large shuttle buses that will take you to the bars....that might save you a few bucks....

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
We did that one way to Baltimore a year or two ago and it was around 600. Picked us up in Wildwood, picked up another group at a house then to Bmore...other people met us there and drove us back the next day....

Also, if you are staying at a hotel down in the harbor, alot of them have large shuttle buses that will take you to the bars....that might save you a few bucks....

That's what I am looking for..you remember the co? was it a nice bus, sound system all that? or basic?

thurley42

HY;FR
That's what I am looking for..you remember the co? was it a nice bus, sound system all that? or basic?

I can't rememeber the name...I will ask the other guys later tonight...we brought a PS3, had a full sound system it was nicer than the H2 we usually have in Vegas for Halloween.

I'll check with them tonight and let you know tomorrow.