metal heads

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Need a hug :huggy:

Metal Music Can Weigh Heavily On Teens' Mental State | Fox News

I knew that crappy ass music could only be listened to if you felt like offing yourself :evil:

Well just for that I'm going to play some Deicide and put a gun to my head. :drama:

A lot of things weigh heavily on teens mental state. Is the music a symptom or the cause? :shrug:
She said youths turned to heavy metal because they found it an escape from reality and liked that some of the music reflected the pain they were feeling, making them feel not alone.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Well just for that I'm going to play some Deicide and put a gun to my head. :drama:

A lot of things weigh heavily on teens mental state. Is the music a symptom or the cause? :shrug:

It was more for entertainment value, lol. The article is poorly written, and of course, as always, correlation does not show causation.

just found it amusing, cuz metal makes me want to off myself :lmao:

BOP

Deal. You don't happen to have a Harley, do you?

Oh, before you go, check this out:

thurley42

HY;FR
Huh. I always used metal for motivation.

I think she was referring to the crap the little ones listen to today when mom won't let them go to hot topic, so they want to scream and cut themselves.

I've always used metal for motivation. Whether it was working out, getting ready for a football game, or going on a mission....

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Deal. You don't happen to have a Harley, do you?

Oh, before you go, check this out:

Sorry, no harley but you are more than welcome to the mortgage and kids! Be forewarned though the kids are more into punk. :lol:

Loved the Dio on keyboard. The Slayer sounds even more haunting on keyboard but I'd love to hear it with a full orchestra. :yay:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Sorry, no harley but you are more than welcome to the mortgage and kids! Be forewarned though the kids are more into punk. :lol:

Loved the Dio on keyboard. The Slayer sounds even more haunting on keyboard but I'd love to hear it with a full orchestra. :yay:

Nooooo!!!!!!!! Blasphemy!!!!!! :jameo:

Only ONE way to do this;

BOP

Dang...and uh, I'll pass on the mortgage and kids. Have a mortgage, got rid of the kids. Finally got them to the age where they can buy me stuff. :yahoo:

Was a bit tricky at times, keeping the wife from killing either of them. :lol:

Her revenge, though, is grandkids! They're just like their darling mother, too! Serves her right! :evil:

PS: I like punk. It's rap I can't stand.