Babies Having Babies

Hank

my war
What an el doucheo...

On October 17, 2011 medical staff from Children’s National Medical Center, Washington D.C., contacted the St. Mary’s County Bureau of Criminal Investigations and the Department of Social Services Child Protective Services regarding a suspected child abuse involving a two month old infant who was transferred to the medical center from St. Mary’s Hospital.

The caregiver’s explanation to medical staff of how the injuries occurred was not consistent with the type of injuries sustained according to doctors treating the infant. Detectives from the Bureau of Criminal Investigations and Child Protective Services initiated a joint investigation into the circumstances surrounding the injuries to the infant.

On November 3, 2011 detectives arrested Jacob Roy Wilkins, age 19, of Charlotte Hall, Maryland, charging him with Second Degree Child Abuse.

Man Arrested for Abusing 2 Month Old Infant | Southern Maryland News Net

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
How can you hurt a 2 month old? You have to be a pretty sick individual to do that crap.

And I am not sure how a 2 month old could get hurt any other way? I mean, they don't do much but eat and sleep and apart from dropping them or dropping something on them..I can't see how they would be injured :shrug:

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
And I am not sure how a 2 month old could get hurt any other way? I mean, they don't do much but eat and sleep and apart from dropping them or dropping something on them..I can't see how they would be injured :shrug:

From the title of the thread, it sounded like the ugly bruiser squeezed the baby out himself. That would be a really traumatic injury for any baby.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
what a POS... someone should break out the 3" belt for him!

....oohhh how long till the "he is a great father" club comes out!! :coffee:

Hank

my war

How about shaking the hell out of them?

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer

what I meant was, how they could be hurt any other way but on purpose. Like a crawling kid could easily hurt themselves..but a two month old could only really be hurt BY someone else. and while dropping can be accidental, I can't imagine any other scenarios

Hank

my war
what I meant was, how they could be hurt any other way but on purpose. Like a crawling kid could easily hurt themselves..but a two month old could only really be hurt BY someone else. and while dropping can be accidental, I can't imagine any other scenarios

ahhhhh...right on

lovinmaryland

I never understood/understand why people do that. Cant you just place the baby in the crib and close the door when the crying gets to much? Do they really think shaking the baby is going to make it stop?

mitzi

Whatever became of the 2 guys last year? One baby was in critical condition at Children's and the other baby died. I've never seen anything reported if they've been to trial, the outcome if they have, etc. Anyone know?

mudpuddle

My daughter knows this creep (monster) and found out that the baby had two broken legs, three broken ribs, and a black eye...what on earth did he do to this 2 month old???

smts

My friend and I were talking about adopting pets - she said that the organization she was going through wanted to "inspect" her home before she could complete the process. She told them "I gave birth to 2 babies and nobody wanted to inspect my house before they came home" - How true is that !!!!!

mitzi

This babies making babies saying is a crock (no offense to the OP). 19 years old is NOT a baby, you are an adult. How many of us could have or did have a baby at a young age and took care of it properly? Our parents got married young, started families and the babies were not thrown against walls, had skull fractures, broken bones and whatever else these sick bas*ards do to them.