Sunday GAME tix/ Redskins!!

4ps

FOR SALE: 4 Tickets for the Redskins Sunday Game seats sect 226 row 9 seats 5-8 lower level....parking green $400 obo.

IM please need to know asap.

CrashTest

Good luck with the sale.

If I had a choice of going to the game in person for FREE or PAYING $$ to watch on the couch, I'd be getting out my wallet.

4ps

well...this is a donation so I'm helping

Good luck with the sale.

If I had a choice of going to the game in person for FREE or PAYING $$ to watch on the couch, I'd be getting out my wallet.

I had people interested, just not in all 4.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
FOR SALE: 4 Tickets for the Redskins Sunday Game seats sect 226 row 9 seats 5-8 lower level....parking green $400 obo.

IM please need to know asap.

$400 isn't enough. Give me $500 and I'll take them

4ps

We are selling them for a good cause

$400 isn't enough. Give me $500 and I'll take them

...charity is no joke.
We had a parent donate them as he can't attend the game.
If you are serious and want the tickets, let me know. Thanks!

nutz

...charity is no joke.
We had a parent donate them as he can't attend the game.
If you are serious and want the tickets, let me know. Thanks!

You didn't represent it as a charity event and not all of us think a pro sporting event is worth the price of admission, even if free.

4ps

yes..

So, the charity is your school???

Our school went through a lot last year, and we rallied together along with other Catholic Schools in the area, who were in danger of merging or closing.

With our renewed strength, wonderful resources , parent volunteers, fantastic teachers, and a great new priest we have a chance of being around another 75 plus years! OLSS (Our Lady Star of the Sea) has been around since 1933.

Our school rents space for the Basketball team to practice, as we don't have a gym. We are near the water and there were many restrictions for our building, pus they cost a lot of money, thus the rental space to practice.

Our efforts to earn money were recognized by a parent and the tickets were donated to help us raise more money and add that to our Basketball Bake Sale. Our parents are devoted and I have received a ton of support to help sell these tickets. I posted on here to reach the local crowd, on Craig's list and on Facebook.

If you can help, that would be wonderful! Our kids give many hours of themselves to their community, and it's always nice when others give back to them.

thurley42

HY;FR
Our school went through a lot last year, and we rallied together along with other Catholic Schools in the area, who were in danger of merging or closing.

With our renewed strength, wonderful resources , parent volunteers, fantastic teachers, and a great new priest we have a chance of being around another 75 plus years! OLSS (Our Lady Star of the Sea) has been around since 1933.

Our school rents space for the Basketball team to practice, as we don't have a gym. We are near the water and there were many restrictions for our building, pus they cost a lot of money, thus the rental space to practice.

Our efforts to earn money were recognized by a parent and the tickets were donated to help us raise more money and add that to our Basketball Bake Sale. Our parents are devoted and I have received a ton of support to help sell these tickets. I posted on here to reach the local crowd, on Craig's list and on Facebook.

If you can help, that would be wonderful! Our kids give many hours of themselves to their community, and it's always nice when others give back to them.

if you have the tix let me know i can pfobably get them off of your hands.:buddies:

4ps

The tickets were sold. Our school's Basketball Bake Sale profited from this ticket sale.
The person who bought them had been given free tix that were not good seats like these, plus he knew it was for a great cause. He got a nice day with his boys, helped our school and had better seats. Winning team or not, It all worked out..

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
The tickets were sold. Our school's Basketball Bake Sale profited from this ticket sale.
The person who bought them had been given free tix that were not good seats like these, plus he knew it was for a great cause. He got a nice day with his boys, helped our school and had better seats. Winning team or not, It all worked out..

That sucker also got to see the Redskins loose. bwaaa ha ha

mdff21

That sucker also got to see the Redskins loose. bwaaa ha ha

It could be "that sucker" was a fan that roots for any team that plays against the Redskins. In that case the tickets were well worth the price!!!

Hail to the Deadskins!!