Christy, you're gonna pee yourself

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
http://www.asile.org/citoyens/numero13/pentagone/erreurs_en.htm

This guy (French, <i>naturellement</i>) says that an airplane DID NOT hit the Pentagon - and he can prove it!  It's all just a huge conspiracy.  Whew!  Glad to hear it!  Now if we could only find the passengers who "died" on that flight!  Probably holed up in a cave with Monsieur bin Laden...

jimmy

Drunkard
Yeah this is ridiculous. I was surprised that neither of you had mentioned this earlier. If you go to www.snopes2.com there's a great explanation for it. Apparently, there are SOME inconsistencies (like there's no official crash report) but everything else is just retarded. But this guy is like a Geraldo Rivera type, though if I'm not mistaken....even as such, he's not doing the french any favors with this crap.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Holy conspiracy theory Vrai!  :eek:  My Dad's in on it too!  He told me he saw the plane hit!  But did he really now?  Hmmmmm? :twitch:  

Good find!  I love those investigative reports from France! :nerd:

S

ShellyCW

The only thing worse than a conspiracy theorist is a French conspiracy theorist!    :moon:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Here's more for everyone's enjoyment.

http://www.backwash.com/content_frame.php?id=b440f6154443b694381e77e696a1617b&retPath=index.php%3Fhome%3Dy

Frank

Chairman of the Board
My dad was standing outside the Pentagon Annex when it happened. He said he remembered thinking something like "hey that thing is really low...omigosh it's gonna...." and he watched it hit.

Hey, who you gonna believe, a Frenchman, or your own two eyes?

Christy

b*tch rocket
Holy crap!  What are we going to do?  Our parents (along with everyone that happened to be standing outside the Pentagon) have been replaced with pod people!  Hillary may have been on to something!  It's all a HUGE Right wing conspiracy!  I think we should all move to France where the real smart people are! :roflmao: