Saturday in L-town

Pic #3, the guy in yellow. I know him well. :lol:

Oh yeah? The one at the skate shoot? That was a few years ago . I didn't know anyone. Never saw so many dead skates.
Hey, I just got the tie in, skates and skaters!:killingme Maybe they should go to L-Town for the next shoot. JK.:killingme

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Oh yeah? The one at the skate shoot? That was a few years ago . I didn't know anyone. Never saw so many dead skates.
Hey, I just got the tie in, skates and skaters!:killingme Maybe they should go to L-Town for the next shoot. JK.:killingme

Yup. I think you may have posted it before, or I have at least seen that pic.

So no old codger showed up with a shotgun?

They were out there for about 4-5 hours and they only thing I heard that one lady that lives on that street said, you boys should come back and do this more. Pretty cool. Better than watching nothing I guess. I heard they were respectful and yeilded to cars, etc. No cops called, nothing. I told them they should get a permit for an event and the town and vendors could make some money. They may be liable then so I doubt that will happen.

mitzi

They were out there for about 4-5 hours and they only thing I heard that one lady that lives on that street said, you boys should come back and do this more. Pretty cool. Better than watching nothing I guess. I heard they were respectful and yeilded to cars, etc. No cops called, nothing. I told them they should get a permit for an event and the town and vendors could make some money. They may be liable then so I doubt that will happen.

Glad they were able to do this and have some fun and people weren't complaining.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Only real casualty was a broken collar bone.

One of the bro's I ride with in NM went down Saturday. Riding in the middle of a pack of 6, switchback trails, guy in front of him, still doesn't know how, ended up coming right back at him. Got off trail, I guess. They were MOVING to begin with, but, were spaced out a couple hundred feet. Guy comes up and over from where he isn't supposed to be. Bad crash. Bobby's right hand is shattered. Surgery next week. Thought he broke his tibia and fibia, but, OK. I have no idea how he got out. Other guy has a broken ankle.

One of the bro's I ride with in NM went down Saturday. Riding in the middle of a pack of 6, switchback trails, guy in front of him, still doesn't know how, ended up coming right back at him. Got off trail, I guess. They were MOVING to begin with, but, were spaced out a couple hundred feet. Guy comes up and over from where he isn't supposed to be. Bad crash. Bobby's right hand is shattered. Surgery next week. Thought he broke his tibia and fibia, but, OK. I have no idea how he got out. Other guy has a broken ankle.

Not a good way to end a ride. I had to ride out of back country with a broken wrist and clutch lever. Not fun. Shattered right hand I can't even imagine he rode.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Not a good way to end a ride. I had to ride out of back country with a broken wrist and clutch lever. Not fun. Shattered right hand I can't even imagine he rode.

Yeah, I am trying to find out now if he got lifted out. Kid is tough as, tougher than, nails and strong as an ox. I could see him biting his tongue and just doing it.