I just got off the phone……………..

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
with the Sheriffs Dept. and asked them if it was legal for me to shoot guns on my property.
They said yes, as long as you have a good backstop.

Guess what I’m going to buy?

What should I get to kill the large rats (deer)?

:jerry:
with the Sheriffs Dept. and asked them if it was legal for me to shoot guns on my property.
They said yes, as long as you have a good backstop.

Guess what I’m going to buy?

What should I get to kill the large rats (deer)?

Bow season is the longest, followed my muzzle loader, then shot gun. One of each would be my answer. I really don't care for bows because the deer runs too far. Plus it takes more practice and you gotta get a lot closer. Hurry up for shotgun, it is soon. 12 gauge and some slugs. I don't think you even need a license if on your own property, but you may want to check the rules.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
:jerry:

Bow season is the longest,

I was out today with my bow practicing my shot.
Had a friend come over and he helped me out with my aim.
Also had Mr. Bulldog give me a few pointers last year when I bought the bow.

I am ready to kill, as long as it is before noon.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I was out blowing up some clays away from the shoreline earlier..before decided to take the boat up St. Mary's to see that new cruise liner at the college. Nice day for doing both. :yahoo:

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
If it is on my property and I don't want it there, I will kill.

Fine. Just get your name tattooed on your shoulders so your cell mate knows what to call you.

I have no idea the size of your property or how close your neighbors are but there's also a no discharge of any hunting weapon within 150 yards of an occupied dwelling without permission of the owner. So if your neighbors are closer than that and you go blazing away expect a visit from guys driving white cars and wearing badges.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Fine. Just get your name tattooed on your shoulders so your cell mate knows what to call you.

I have no idea the size of your property or how close your neighbors are but there's also a no discharge of any hunting weapon within 150 yards of an occupied dwelling without permission of the owner. So if your neighbors are closer than that and you go blazing away expect a visit from guys driving white cars and wearing badges.

Did you read my original post?

wineo

loving life

And they will do nothing about it.. Have called them several times on neighbor who shoots at the Osprey near his pier. They say to call DNR, DNR says they don't do anything untill a bird is dead.... Pretty much sums up the conversation and that was the outcome:cds:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
And they will do nothing about it.. Have called them several times on neighbor who shoots at the Osprey near his pier. They say to call DNR, DNR says they don't do anything untill a bird is dead.... Pretty much sums up the conversation and that was the outcome:cds:

He must be a bad shot.

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB

Calling bull #### on that one.

Did you read my original post?

Yeah I did. That doesn't mean they know what they're talking about (most don't) when it comes to hunting regs.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
hunting weapon within 150 yards of an occupied dwelling without permission of the owner. So if your neighbors are closer than that and you go blazing away expect a visit from guys driving white cars and wearing badges.

Yeah I did. That doesn't mean they know what they're talking about (most don't) when it comes to hunting regs.

I have 7 acres and more than likely my neighbors will be over holding my beer.
And when it is their time to shoot and kill I will return the favor.

:popcorn:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Very bad call, that. I'm a neighbor..just not the one that shoots at Ospreys. :whistle:

Better yet..I'm the neighbor that maintains a DNR onshore AND offshore blind permit for hunting off my poperty. But I still get visits from DNR and the county. We compare notes..they move on.

Last edited:

wineo

loving life
Very bad call, that. I'm a neighbor..just not the one that shoots at Ospreys. :whistle:

Better yet..I'm the neighbor that maintains a DNR onshore AND offshore blind permit for hunting off my poperty. But I still get visits from DNR and the county. We compare notes..they move on.

Thank you Gilligan for having my back:buddies: I don't post much on here, but when I do, I do try and have my facts straight.....:whistle:

John Z

if you will
I have 7 acres and more than likely my neighbors will be over holding my beer.
And when it is their time to shoot and kill I will return the favor.

:popcorn:

Well then, as long as yer good 'n drunk, shoot away. Then upload to YouTube.