Lawnmower repair

DonWood

I have a riding mower that needs some carb work and have no idea where to take it? Any recommendations???

wineo

loving life
If you are in St. Mary's in the southern area, I would recommend Smiths Repair in Callaway....

jfelen

the sunoco, south of prince frederick,mathesson's small engine repair. on the left going south. they will fix it right.

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
If you are in St. Mary's in the southern area, I would recommend Smiths Repair in Callaway....

:yay:

It's about two or three miles in on Piney Point Rd from Point Lookout Rd on the left side.

Popster

Take it to Dave's engine repair on route 5 in Loveville. It is by the post office. He is fair, knowledgeable, and reasonable. The shop is closed for lunch (I believe from 11-12. Dave is Amish I believe. Look for the trailer that is now the post office. He is behind it. Excellent place to do business.

sparkysgirl

If you are in southern Calvert County, take it to RJS Small Engine Repairs! Awesome little family business. They do a great job and definitely are cheaper than a lot of places. PM me for the number!!