It's amazing

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie
... the number of dumbasses driving in thick fog with no lights on :crazy:

Noticed that yesterday morning also. Had to make a U-turn across 2 lanes of traffic on Rte 4. Could barely see some of the cars until I almost pulled out because they didn't have their lights out. Common sense escapes way too many people imo.

Justme2

Tell it

Tell it to the 3 that ran into one another RT4 and Covepoint Rd. I don't know if they had there lights on but the sure bumped one another.

Christy

b*tch rocket
I noticed that as well. Mostly with teenagers driving themselves to school. Gave me the opportunity to make sure I provided that lesson for future reference when my kid gets her drivers license. You would think it would be common sense but apparently not.

bohman

Nature provided us with an idiot detection system the last two mornings. If I saw you running without your lights this morning - You've been detected.

Hoover

Tell it to the guy who was driving the wrong way up Billingsly Road and hit a car head-on. No lights on thought he was going to WaWa in a hurry for his morning coffee. In a hurry to the ER now. Funny thing was they were both driving the same make vehicle both driving HHr - One black vs one white. I guess tried to merge and make one grey??? Ewe sorry.