Bush strikes back! Finally sets his sights on Kerry.

ceo_pte

{Charging Kerry is against personal retirement accounts as part of Social Security, Medicare reform and tax cuts, the president said the senator "seems to be against every idea that gives Americans more authority, more choices and more control over our own lives." }

This statement pretty much sums Kerry up....

F

Flo

Yes, we have much to fear. I spoke to someone who recently came home from Iraq. She stated that the terrorists are just itching for the moment to attack us again, and if Kerry gets in the White House January, 2005, we are certainly doomed. We can't turn back...we must remain vigilant against the terrorists.

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
Dude, you are just what the Bush regime wants, people who are skeered and will vote for him because of it. Remember when you could go into a public building without being searched? Remember when you could use a trashcan on the DC metro? (they've all been removed for terrorist fear). Remember when you could tour the whitehouse or capitol? Remember when you didn't have massive security at every airport, sporting event, etc.

Of course, other nations have been attacked by terrorists (England, Spain, Italy) in the past and don't have the same fear and loathing the current administration is pushing on the public. What dumbya is playing on is your fear, not logic.

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
Originally posted by Flo
Yes, we have much to fear. I spoke to someone who recently came home from Iraq. She stated that the terrorists are just itching for the moment to attack us again, and if Kerry gets in the White House January, 2005, we are certainly doomed. We can't turn back...we must remain vigilant against the terrorists.

Wow Flo, you know people that have contact with terrorists? These terrorists also told somebody of their plans, WOW! Dur...

OK, I know everybody on this board has 17 guns in their house so why are they all skeered of terrorists. Can't understand it.

ceo_pte

Originally posted by jlabsher
Dude, you are just what the Bush regime wants, people who are skeered and will vote for him because of it. Remember when you could go into a public building without being searched? Remember when you could use a trashcan on the DC metro? (they've all been removed for terrorist fear). Remember when you could tour the whitehouse or capitol? Remember when you didn't have massive security at every airport, sporting event, etc.

Of course, other nations have been attacked by terrorists (England, Spain, Italy) in the past and don't have the same fear and loathing the current administration is pushing on the public. What dumbya is playing on is your fear, not logic.

I'm far from scared. You can't live in fear, no matter what. If you live in fear then I believe you are already dead. Bush is playing on the leadership issue. Kerry would do the same as Clinton, nothing. Once again, the terrorist would be able to rebuild their arsenal. Bush is a leader and that's what this country needs. Not some wimp, who sings Kumbaya and ignores the fact that there are organizations out there that despise our FREEDOM.

As for your perfect world, I am assuming there would be no airport security, free passage across our borders, and etc....

If you think security is tight here, go to Israel.... Now if you want to give examples of countries that have been attacked by terrorist, that's a good example.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Dude, you are just what the Bush regime wants, people who are skeered and will vote for him because of it.

:killingme :lmao: :roflmao:

Yeah, I'm scared... uh huh...

Get real. I'm voting for Bush because he's shown excellent leadership in a time of great strain, and I believe that he would be the man I'd want for the job if we ever had anymore great strains on our nation.

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
Yes, of course. Might makes Right. How silly of me to forget.

Bush has never been a leader, nothing in his history can convince me of that. Kerry has, whether it was in the military or protesting government policy during nam. Whether you agree with him or not, he fought for something, Bush is the proverbial silver spoon trust fund baby. Heck, even his advisors were inherited from daddy.

There is nobody on this planet who despises our FREEDOM. Reading too much right wing crap again. We are despised for exporting our views and values and supplanting the ones that exist in 3rd world and developing nations. We are the great satan because we represent something different, no family values, free sex, violence trivialized, etc.

Go to any 3rd world jerkwater country and they will know America by it's music and movies, not by anything else. When a little kid in Uzbekistan turns on the TV and sees Baywatch and then looks at his dreary future problems are created.

He is using 9/11 images in the ads to scare you into voting for him. By saying we dealt with the problem, you can trust this administration, he is subliminally throwing the gauntlet of fear on his opponent. Remember Willie Horton, worked good. Of course, he doesn't say that we haven't caught the terrorists or stopped the problems that created such hatred against this nation in the first place.

Last edited:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Bush has never been a leader, nothing in his history can convince me of that. Kerry has, whether it was in the military or protesting government policy during nam. Whether you agree with him or not, he fought for something, Bush is the proverbial silver spoon trust fund baby. Heck, even his advisors were inherited from daddy.

Whatever you say...
It's amazing how skewed your view of the world is.

ceo_pte

Yes, of course. Might makes Right. How silly of me to forget.

There is nobody on this planet who despises our FREEDOM. Reading too much right wing crap again. We are despised for exporting our views and values and supplanting the ones that exist in 3rd world and developing nations. We are the great satan because we represent something different, no family values, free sex, violence trivialized, etc. .

Your ignorance is seeping through... No one despises our FREEDOM yet you say, "We are the great satan because we represent something different, no family values, free sex, violence trivialized, etc..." Our representative democracy allows women to go around without having to cover their face, sex & drugs are all over the place, and homosexuals can exist. Try this in Iran or in the former Taliban held, Afghanistan. They despise our FREEDOM and would love to take it away by instilling fear in all the people here. That's why it's called terroism...

F

Flo

Wow Flo, you know people that have contact with terrorists? These terrorists also told somebody of their plans, WOW! Dur...

OK, I know everybody on this board has 17 guns in their house so why are they all skeered of terrorists. Can't understand it.

:rolleyes:
I believe that is what Homeland Security is for and the terrorists that have been caught and told of their plans. Are we to stop everything once Kerry got into the White House? I for one don't want to go back to the Clinton era of doing nothing; that is why we are in the mess we are in today.

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
OK let me explain it slowly. I don't hate your freedom ceo_pete, just like I don't despise your right to worship your own god. Just keep it on your side of the fence and we'll have no problems. Now, if you come into my yard and put up a little shrine to your god, or exercise your freedom in my space, we have a problem.

ceo_pte

OK let me explain it slowly. I don't hate your freedom ceo_pete, just like I don't despise your right to worship your own god. Just keep it on your side of the fence and we'll have no problems. Now, if you come into my yard and put up a little shrine to your god, or exercise your freedom in my space, we have a problem.

Ok.. once again! I don't think we have a problem with you hating our freedom. You seem to enjoy it alot! I think we were talking about people that belong to extremist groups and communist.

Your quote was "There is nobody on this planet who despises our FREEDOM." I know you have a limited exposure, but the U.S. is not the only country on this planet. There are countries, like China, that don't want their people to experience the Freedoms that we have. Because once they experience it, they will lose control of their communist regime. So, there are people out there who despise our FREEDOM and many things that we can do here in the U.S. I don't care what you believe/don't believe, but I can assure you that I would exercise my freedom if we ever met... have a good day... :biggrin:

SamSpade

"When a little kid in Uzbekistan turns on the TV and sees Baywatch and then looks at his dreary future problems are created. "

This statement is at the crux of your point. And as luck would have it, the crux of your delusion.

What they feel is envy. What they feel is resentment, not that America is so evil, but that their life sucks in comparison. So a man with millions of bucks and a chip on his shoulder hands him a gun and tells him to go shoot at them.

When celebrity stalkers attack the rich and beautiful in this country, we call them psycho. We jail nutcases who, out of greed, envy and resentment decide to snuff a few people to grab their car and wallet.

But for some weird reason, if that same person is a whacko from Whackostan, it's *our* fault. Next thing you'll be telling me that when a girl gets raped, it's cause "she was ASKING for it". Same reasoning, and it just gets stupider.

PLEASE don't bore us with drivel about Bush using "scare tactics" to get votes. That's almost the entire Democrat message EVER is. They've been scaring people since Goldwater. It's their main source of material.

Democrats have got to get a better message than "I'm NOT Bush".

Toxick

Splat
Remember when you could use a trashcan on the DC metro? (they've all been removed for terrorist fear). Remember when you could tour the whitehouse or capitol? Remember when you didn't have massive security at every airport, sporting event, etc.

I sort of agree with your first paragraph to a point. We're giving up (or having taken) way too much away in the name of security.

BUT:

Let's say - for the sake of argument - that if a terrorist left a bomb in a DC Metro trashcan and it went off. I find it horribly difficult to believe that you (and just about any democrat I can think of) would not be at the front of the torch-weilding mob, calling for "dumbya's" head on a platter.

So, he step us security - he's infringing on every single amendment in the US Constitution.

He does anything less - he's lax, and doesn't care how many americans die as long as he gets money for his oil-buddies and gives taxcutsfortherich.

Democrats are very adept at creating these damned if you do-damned if you don't scenarios.

And what's really funny is that you also seem to be implying that democrats don't use fear tactics. And all I can say to that is :lmao: