DC teacher shows clips

ceo_pte

From "The Passsion of Christ" to kids at school. One girl said she was afraid to go back to school. The mom was outraged! Given this.... It may not have been right to show this film to kids, but I think these kids in DC have more to fear at school than a film?

Some people are looking to stir-up trouble at every opportunity.

D

darkriver4362

I wonder how he even got his hands on clips from the movie??:confused:

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
I found it amusing that it was a bootleg copy of the video too. They didn't seem to mention that fact more than one time. Hope the RIAA checks out the teach on that fact.

ceo_pte

Originally posted by darkriver4362
I wonder how he even got his hands on clips from the movie??:confused:

That's a good question. I never thought of that, huh! I agree that the parent should be the one to make that decision, and others that the school makes for them.

I just thought that seeing someone killed on TV and actually witnessing it, 'in your school', was different. My point being that the children/parents should be more focused on the killing going on in the schools than on the clips that the children are watching...

D

darkriver4362

If you want to see people getting killed, join the police academy, my bud that went thru that said you watch movie after movie of people getting killed, not like it would bother me, that shouldn't be in school though. Sign a friggin release form that should be sent to parents at least.

Skeptic

I know as a parent of 5th and 6th graders, I'd be pretty ####ed if they came home and told me they'd been shown that movie at school. That would be so wrong on so many levels. What WAS he thinking?????