It sure doesn't

~mellabella~

...feel like November does it? I love today's temperature but I think the unstable weather is making me feel run down. I don't feel the holiday spirit hitting me yet either. Who has started decorating for Christmas already?

thurley42

HY;FR
It's the middle of November :shrug: can we at least enjoy a little fall and Thanksgiving before people start putting us into winter?

bulldog

It's the middle of November :shrug: can we at least enjoy a little fall and Thanksgiving before people start putting us into winter?

Yeah, okay, but jeepers creepers, we should not have to deal with mosquitos in the middle of November.

eliarator

More excellence please!!
You seem very hormonal. Try not to freak out during the holidays

You seem very grumpy - watch out for the three ghosts that may be paying you a visit this Christmas. I would want to be very nice to the third one if I were you..

~mellabella~

You seem very grumpy - watch out for the three ghosts that may be paying you a visit this Christmas. I would want to be very nice to the third one if I were you..

:killingme

Too funny.

I don't see the big deal about decorating early, it just means people are excited for the upcoming holidays. We usually do it the weekend after Thanksgiving and leave it up till the end of the year. The cold weather has returned so I feel more in the mood for Thanksgiving.