I have met my dream doggie

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My son and DIL have a new pooch that was foisted on them, that they don't really want or have time for. His name is Apollo, and he is a schnoodle - full grown at around 12 lbs, probably 2 years old or so, friendly, house broken, cuddly, well-behaved, non-shedding.

I love him.

And if I can figure out a way to get him back to MD with me, he will become part of our family.

Roman

My son and DIL have a new pooch that was foisted on them, that they don't really want or have time for. His name is Apollo, and he is a schnoodle - full grown at around 12 lbs, probably 2 years old or so, friendly, house broken, cuddly, well-behaved, non-shedding.

I love him.

And if I can figure out a way to get him back to MD with me, he will become part of our family.

How nice of you to take the little guy! It was meant to be. When do you think you'll get him? Happy Thanksgiving by the way!:howdy:

Vince

I love him.

Wonder what Claudia, Kiki and Gidget will say? :yikes:

I love him.

Should be easy as long as he has his shots. At that size I think you may be able to carry him on in a pet carrier. I think it depends on the airline. Hope it works out.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

I love him.

:yahoo:

where is he located? :popcorn:

Vince

Should be easy as long as he has his shots. At that size I think you may be able to carry him on in a pet carrier. I think it depends on the airline. Hope it works out.
Can't do that? Trade your airline ticket in and rent a car. Drive home. :shrug:

Last edited:

Vince

I love him.

Just remember you can't leave a dog home like you can a cat. Everytime you go somewhere for a weekend, you have to put the dog in a kennel or get someone to care for him or take him with you. That's one reason I haven't gotten a new dog after my last one died. It does tie you down. Plus I'm not home enough to train it, etc.

Last edited:

frequentflier

happy to be living

I love him.

Congrats...I think!!

Roman

I just flew with my Pup earlier this Spring. I had to get an Air Line approved Carrier, which I got from Pet Co, and I had to have my Pup get some kind of a Physical from the Vet, which cost about $50. and the Air Line never even asked for that paper work. I flew Air Tran, and my Dog's ticket was only $69. She is a 20 pound Boston. If you'd like to use my carrier, I'd be happy to lend it to you. Meat Ball got to fly with me, but under the seat in front of me. My Vet gave me some Doggie Downers too, which worked well.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Wonder what Claudia, Kiki and Gidget will say? :yikes:

"In local news, there is a hostage situation in the county today with SWAT responding as well as fire and rescue, the sheriffs department and Madame Cleo. An undetermined number of cats, yes, cats, are holding a rather cute doggie at gun point along with their human. Their demands are unclear at this point but, sources on scene willing to comment off the record are gathering it has something to do with dog slobber, how much more attention poochie gets, even though the cats really don't want any, it's just the principle of the thing, and the total lack of privacy at the sh1t box. We understand there have been shots fired but, authorities on scene are suggesting that it appears no one has been hit and that it may just be to emphasize how serious, and desperate, the kitties are."

Developing...

:popcorn:

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I can't spell Shnauzer..but they are fantastic dogs. Really fantastic dogs. They are so chill, and they were bred to hunt rats, so they are just as good at mousing as kitties..and poodles of course are smart and non shedding. Sounds like an awesome doggie, I am quite jealous. And if you get a pup used to boarding there are a few nice ones around here if you want to get away. Not to mention, all my family has mini shnauzers (I gotta figure out that spelling) and they travel with them frequently. great car dogs and easy to take along with.

Nanny Pam

I love him.

:clap: good for you, DJ. You'll find yourself with friend for life.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

I love him.

Just. Wow. :lmao: