Everyone needs to cut Kerry some slack

Pete

Repete
about not having positions/plans on many issues. It is just not fair to keep bashing him about issues until the polling data comes back and he see's what his positions should be.

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by Pete
about not having positions/plans on many issues. It is just not fair to keep bashing him about issues until the polling data comes back and he see's what his positions should be.

It is just not fair to keep bashing him about issues until the polling data comes back and he see's what his positions should be.

better?

D

dems4me

Re: Re: Everyone needs to cut Kerry some slack

It is just not fair to keep bashing him about issues until the polling data comes back.

I fixed it for you Pete:biggrin:

J

justhangn

It worked for Clinton.....

D

dems4me

Re: Re: Re: Re: Everyone needs to cut Kerry some slack

Originally posted by justhangn
:shrug: I'm just saying........

I know its not your fault - your a rephuglican.:wink: there's still time for help and change. You just need to muster the courage to admit you need help -- you havn't quite hit bottom yet, but when you do, I'll be there for you.:wink:

J

justhangn

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Everyone needs to cut Kerry some slack

Originally posted by dems4me
I know its not your fault - your a rephuglican.:wink: there's still time for help and change. You just need to muster the courage to admit you need help -- you havn't quite hit bottom yet, but when you do, I'll be there for you.:wink:

I think people should stand for their principles, not bend with the whims of the people. People very seldom see past their own noses nevertheless an endpoint goal.

ylexot

Super Genius
:yeahthat: I want a LEADER for President, not someone that follows the whims of the masses (who are mostly idiots IMO).

D

dems4me

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Everyone needs to cut Kerry some slack

I think people should stand for their principles, not bend with the whims of the people. People very seldom see past their own noses nevertheless an endpoint goal.
I'm a republican trying to looking past my own nose as a matter of fact :liar: please someone help me
I'm here for you JH :wink:

D

dems4me

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Everyone needs to cut Kerry some slack

Next time, just ask for it straight out. :spank: :whip::spank::whip:

:moon: :moon: Keep it up baby:really: :lol:

J

justhangn

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Everyone needs to cut Kerry some slack

Originally posted by dems4me
:moon: :moon: Keep it up baby:really: :lol:

13.gif
13.gif

D

dems4me

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Everyone needs to cut Kerry some slack

13.gif
13.gif

:lol: those are cute!!! how'd you find ones that resemble you soo much???:confused: