3 Headed Frog

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
You'd of been proud of me last night..... I got in the shower and there was a big ol' spider on the wall next to where my "poof" is hanging. Luckily for him he was the kind that has an ant-like body with skinny long legs and not a big hairy one. So I let him be but told him to stay put until I was out. So I showered as normal and even turned my back to him while I shaved. When I turned around to grab the poof and wash he was gone. I looked around and he was no where. So I proceeded with caution. I took my poof off the hook and the f-er was on it! :bawl: Good thing the windows to the house were closed cause I screamed. B was at the firehouse for drill. I gently hung it back up and just washed with the wash cloth and got the hell out. When B got home I told him to go get it off my poof and put it outside. But when B went to look for him he was gone. Good thing for that spidey I was feeling generous cause the thought of washing him down the drain did cross my mind. :crazy:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Speaking of frogs though.... I'd LOVE to have either poison dart frogs or a Pac Man frog. We don't have the room for that kind of set up here though. I am going to buy Noah a little fish tank for Easter and see if I can find those tiny aquatic frogs to put in it.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by Hello6
I'm not so sure I could've been that brave while nekkid.

Well even though he had really long legs he had a small body. But had he been a big fat thing, had hair on him or been the hoppy kind he'd of died without me even having to think about it.

I left my glasses in my mom's car this afternoon so I can't see terribly well but I think I have a lady bug on the ceiling. I didn't think it was ladybug season yet though. :confused:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by pixiegirl
Well even though he had really long legs he had a small body. But had he been a big fat thing, had hair on him or been the hoppy kind he'd of died without me even having to think about it.

I left my glasses in my mom's car this afternoon so I can't see terribly well but I think I have a lady bug on the ceiling. I didn't think it was ladybug season yet though. :confused:

Not that anyone cares but it makes me happy.... It WAS a lady bug and I have more too. I had the windows open over the weekend and there were a couple on the screen. :clap:

Toxick

Splat
Whoa... now that's wicked awesome stuff. I can't believe that something like that even lived past the tadpole stage, much less long enough to get big as it is!

It looks like someone left 3 wax candle frogs together during a heatwave and they kinda fuzed together.

K

Kizzy

I was looking for something else but had to say that is really cool when you think about it.

I want a frog that swims. They have one in the office at my son's school and he is really interesting to watch. They have him in about a 15 gallon tank, which I know where I'll get one of those from, just need the frog. :tap:

Then I will have a cat, dog and a frog. :cheers:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Kizzy said:
I was looking for something else but had to say that is really cool when you think about it.

I want a frog that swims. They have one in the office at my son's school and he is really interesting to watch. They have him in about a 15 gallon tank, which I know where I'll get one of those from, just need the frog. :tap:

Then I will have a cat, dog and a frog. :cheers:

You can get the aquatic african dwarf frogs from Petsmart. :howdy: