Smow?

Details for Saturday, December 17
Plenty of sunshine. High 47F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Evening: Partly cloudy this evening followed mostly cloudy skies and a few snow showers after midnight. Low 32F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%.

:yahoo:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Details for Saturday, December 17
Plenty of sunshine. High 47F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Evening: Partly cloudy this evening followed mostly cloudy skies and a few snow showers after midnight. Low 32F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%.

:yahoo:

:mad: Someone needs to have their mom out tomorrow to finish her Christmas shopping, so I'm putting in my order for the smow to start AFTER that time, TYVM. (mom needs help doing these things - smow will make it oh, that much more fun. :biggrin:)

Then I can spend the rest of Sunday baking my Christmas cookies & watching the snow out my back window!! :yahoo:

E

EmptyTimCup

Bann - it will be extra special fun with Smow

but we had Smeet last night :whistle:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
I'd love for it to be snowing tonight during our annual pilgrimage to Flat Iron Farm. It needs to come much sooner than midnight.

LVFD Member

Check out on twitter @stmaryscountymd they are updating local weather RT the snow possible for SOMD. They are a good page.

It did snow last night.

I was reviewing my video security recordings from last night, flurried a few times around 1am and again around 3am.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Yesterday was out stocking up on baking supplies for the cookie marathon. Sitting at a red light in Dunkirk, looked up at a dark cloud and wished for some snow. Two seconds later a flake hit my windshield, followed by 5 or 6 more.

I guess next time I wish for snow I have to specify the amount... :lol: