Dwarf wrestling

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
04 March 2004

Pull the dwarf's boxer shorts down and win booze – that's the Hillcrest Tavern's latest orientation week gag for Hamilton students.

Tonight, girls get the chance to wrestle pint-sized pub entertainer Andrew Roigard in an inflatable paddling pool full of jelly.

They've got three minutes to try to whip the 1.3m man's boxers off. Fear not, – he's wearing Speedos underneath.

Roigard, 63 kg, a 40-year-old Tauranga engineer, said the event was "risque but not rude", and wasn't exploitive of little people.

"This is just something I want to do and it's not hurting anyone," he said. "I'm an entertainer and this is a job."

Tavern manager Shane Thomas said the wacky-wrestling event had proved a hit at Mt Maunganui where it was trialled. "The girls loved it. They were queueing up to fight him. It's just the novelty of the little fella I guess," Mr Thomas said.

The boys can't wrestle Roigard, but they can toss him down a polythene mat in an event called leprechaun curling. Roigard is smothered in cooking oil and the team that can get his belly button closest to a bullseye wins.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,2834428a4560,00.html

0,1445,140847,00.jpg

D

darkriver4362

Funnier than a 1 legged midget in an ass kicking contest...

Idiot # 1 checkin in here.