waldorf skating rink

catlingirl

Has anyone been here. My daughter wants to go and I was wondering if its worth it to go. I already loked it up online but wanted some thoughts about it. Thanks.

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Has anyone been here. My daughter wants to go and I was wondering if its worth it to go. I already loked it up online but wanted some thoughts about it. Thanks.

Which one? The roller skating rink is a great place if you aren't judgemental and have an open mind about wannabe gangsters hanging out there. :lol: The ice skating rink is a great place though. :yay:

jkeller

The Capital Clubhouse is really kept up and nice, if you're talking about ice skating. [They also have a cool rock climbing wall]

The roller skating place, on the other hand, to be honest I haven't been there in a while, but the last time I went was real old and dilapadated. Now, they've reopened (same owners, I think) and they sold half their building to a furniture company. But there is really no other place in miles for roller skating.

catlingirl

Wait, you cant leave me in suspense! Are you going roller or ice skating? Lol

Oh, and I'be done more research and the clubhouse actually has inline skating too, not just ice skating.

It does have inline skating? cool. thats what we wanted to do. tried ice skating once. not a pretty picture.lol Thanks again :)

Sweet 16

^^8^^
CCH has public ice skating sessions as well as lessons and youth and adult ice hockey. I don't believe there is any public inline skating because they use the dry side mostly for inline hockey, volleyball, soccer and futsal leagues.

Attachments

• Public%20Floor%20Time%20January%202012.pdf
    363.3 KB · Views: 79

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Which one? The roller skating rink is a great place if you aren't judgemental and have an open mind about wannabe gangsters hanging out there. :lol: The ice skating rink is a great place though. :yay:
"

Tuesday night is family night. No gangsters to be found. Take my daughter there every Tuesday. Place is not a showplace but music is decent, kids are well behaved and they do Limbo for the kids around 8pm. Been going every Tuesday since beginning of the year.

black dog

Free America
psssssssssss

I didnt tell you this but leonard Hall is a boys school in Leonardtown and they have a roller skating rink that i believe is open on fri nights to the public. Its a nice family enviroment. check there websight or give them a call.

catlingirl

I didnt tell you this but leonard Hall is a boys school in Leonardtown and they have a roller skating rink that i believe is open on fri nights to the public. Its a nice family enviroment. check there websight or give them a call.
Thanks

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

I believe it is only on Saturday nights.

libby

WHAAAT??? I ssooooo want to take my kids! Guess I'll try to contact them for some details!