Arby's Leonardtown

glhs837

Power with Control
I saw a facebook page that a lot, if not all, the local ones were closing, La Plata, PF, Waldorf, and some others.

glhs837

Power with Control
Post was from a worker up in LaPlata, said folks were fired, so I asssume it's for good.

Crewdawg141

IYAMYAS!!!!!
Roy's is still open in Solomons.

Yes, I apologize for missing that one restaurant. There are also Hardee's down south of this area. Its just surprising to me that with the number of McDonald's that can be found in the local area that more fast food restaurants are not at least surviving here.

somdcelt

Dosnt really surprise me they shut down the one in Dunkirk is always empty always wondered how they could keep a place open with no customers and the one in PF was just nasty inside and people were always rude

Wenchy

Hot Flash
Most fast food restaurants are franchises.

The Mother Company has many rules/regulations and high fees. When the economy tanks, the franchises will as well.

It's sad. Arby's was always one of my favorites.

I love their processed roast loaf.

On my bucket list: Roast fake beast from Arby's in Salisbury with horsey sauce and Arby sauce.

Wenchy

Hot Flash
Their "roast beef" reminds me of those Carl Buddig meat wafers my mom used to buy when I was a kid.

Exactly! I loved those as well. :lol:

The sauces at Arby's made it even better.

(The meat is probably processed in the same plant. Totally gross and yummy)

baby

A friend of mine was the manager of Arby's in Chall, she showed up for work the door locks were change and a sign that said closed. They never told the employees they were closing, not even the manager. I know why they do this, but it's still a cruel thing to do. One day you have a job and the next day you don't. That just confirms, that it is always just about the money! :(

lovinmaryland

"Due to the tough economy" my ass. Chik-Fil-A is doing just fine.
Word :yay:

They should say due to our food sucking and being over priced we closed.
A friend of mine was the manager of Arby's in Chall, she showed up for work the door locks were change and a sign that said closed. They never told the employees they were closing, not even the manager. I know why they do this, but it's still a cruel thing to do. One day you have a job and the next day you don't. That just confirms, that it is always just about the money! :(

A friend of mine worked at that location as well. Its a pretty common thing to do to your employees. :boo: