50% off Papa John's

GopherM

Darwin was right
Allow extra time if you are picking it up (or waiting for it). The store in Leonardtown was about 30 minutes later than the confirmation. It was still darned good though, especially for the price.

jkeller

Oh, shucks, I missed it. Thanks for letting me know though.

I had always been a follower of the Redskins (to see how many toppings I would get on Monday for $10). :) There was this one time it was a ridiculous score and you could get 14 toppings and it was all the talk of the radio (though many stores limited the number)

Now, I guess I'll have to follow the Capitals' games too (though it doesn't happen much in hockey to score 4 or more).

TWL

Kernel panic: Aiee.......
Papa Johns will be doing the same for the Wizards. 100 points and a win = 50% off online orders the next day. WIZ50 will be the code.
Also, Papa Johns has finally released an Android app. From now till Jan. 9th, order via the app and get 25% off using the code DROID. Code only works with the Android app.

Last edited:
It worked online for me...:shrug:

Just tried again. The one in Lex Pk. It must be just online because the guy said the same thing. "We are doing the Redskins". I said, "um, the season is over for them, bud.". Oh, and some other stuff about the manager he talked to. :killingmeWent online and it worked.

Hank

my war
Just tried again. The one in Lex Pk. It must be just online because the guy said the same thing. "We are doing the Redskins". I said, "um, the season is over for them, bud.". Oh, and some other stuff about the manager he talked to. :killingmeWent online and it worked.

Yeah, pretty sure it's only an online deal...:yay:

TWL

Kernel panic: Aiee.......
Yes, the caps50 and the wiz50 are only available when ordering online or through the papa John's mobile app.