The Brand-Perry Split?

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Brand has always come across as one who would be completely obnoxious to be around for any length of time.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
I said they'd last one year...:yahoo: And she's supposed to be a preachers daughter?? :faint: What type of nut allows their daughter to marry Russell Brand? What's wrong with these wimings...Never mind...

Btw; I gave Kim Kardashian one year too...:yahoo:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
allows? She is an adult, dude...
No kidding; Really? :duh: :roflmao: I'm implying that (if I was her dad) I would have put up a serious argument against her marrying him. I saw nothing desireable about him even when he was on Leno but who am I, right? IMO, she's wayyy too fine for him...

Attachments

• Katie.jpg
    Katie.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 114

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm implying that (if I was her dad) I would have put up a serious argument against her marrying him.

Maybe he did.

And Katy may look cute, but you don't know what kind of a whack job she may really be. I remember when I had the biggest crush on Charlie Sheen back in the day, and we can see what a hottie he turned out to be.

Guh.

So to say that she's too fine for him is ridiculous, because you don't know that.

Lilypad

The reportedly 1.5 mil they spent on their wedding could have fed a lot of starving Indians. :cds:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Maybe he did.
And Katy may look cute, but you don't know what kind of a whack job she may really be. I remember when I had the biggest crush on Charlie Sheen back in the day, and we can see what a hottie he turned out to be.
So to say that she's too fine for him is ridiculous, because you don't know that.
You need to remember how guys think. IMO, whether she's wacky or not, she's just too fine for him but of course she's whacky; Can't argue that. Look who she chose for a hubby. I'm just saying that I listened to her & to him on a few occasions and I just felt that they weren't a good match...and I was right so :drama: :howdy:
I am sure she will be all into your brand of crazy, too, Italian. Go for it! :buddies:
Might be; She's a preacher's daughter, so you never know...:evil:

Hank

my war
You need to remember how guys think. IMO, whether she's wacky or not, she's just too fine for him but of course she's whacky; Can't argue that. Look who she chose for a hubby. I'm just saying that I listened to her & to him on a few occasions and I just felt that they weren't a good match...and I was right so :drama: :howdy:

Might be; She's a preacher's daughter, so you never know...:evil:

You're such a Soapbox Stud! :hot:

DEEKAYPEE8569

The Band Perry did not split up..

Katy Perry and Russell Brand split up, neither of which had any thing to do with The Band Perry...

:drummer:

Just got around to reading this tread again.
I never said anything about The Band Perry.
I said.....well, you can read it again.....