Near Riot Friendlys Sports Bar

OldHillcrestGuy

After many of you went to sleep last night, all hell broke out at Friendlys in Clements around 330am, or so. Shots were fired and one subject got crazed in the leg by a bullet, that may have been self-inflicted. The crowd got quite rowdy and St Marys had to ask for help from Charles and Calvert Sheriffs and even a Laplata officer. Charles sent about 10 officers but 4 were told to come back so that there would be coverage in Charles. Calvert sent 5 officers that staged at 245 and 4 at the WaWa.
St Marys communications called several of the places like WaWa and Dash-ins's that they may experience a large rowdy crowd and gave them the option to stay open or close, most closed. Trooper 7 was also airborne and after the parking lot and bar were cleared out it appeared they were checking out the places (WaWa, Dash'ins) along Rt.5, (Mechcanicsville, Charlotte Hall). They circled over very low and then headed back south.

ginwoman

After many of you went to sleep last night, all hell broke out at Friendlys in Clements around 330am, or so. Shots were fired and one subject got crazed in the leg by a bullet, that may have been self-inflicted. The crowd got quite rowdy and St Marys had to ask for help from Charles and Calvert Sheriffs and even a Laplata officer. Charles sent about 10 officers but 4 were told to come back so that there would be coverage in Charles. Calvert sent 5 officers that staged at 245 and 4 at the WaWa.
St Marys communications called several of the places like WaWa and Dash-ins's that they may experience a large rowdy crowd and gave them the option to stay open or close, most closed. Trooper 7 was also airborne and after the parking lot and bar were cleared out it appeared they were checking out the places (WaWa, Dash'ins) along Rt.5, (Mechcanicsville, Charlotte Hall). They circled over very low and then headed back south.

Are you talking about the establishment behind the Massey Ferguson place?
That is just nuts. WTH?

ginwoman

Not really. They are known for their lack of civility. Nothing but animals and I'll stop there.

Yea, I hear ya. Just a few years ago they came out in the road fighting and attacked that girls vehicle. Wonder if there will be anything on the radio or in the paper about it.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Yea, I hear ya. Just a few years ago they came out in the road fighting and attacked that girls vehicle. Wonder if there will be anything on the radio or in the paper about it.

Probably won't hear a thing.....Freakin animals...

Danzig

We have been working on it. Something should be out soon, also the "problems" at Chef's.

Did that place used to be called something else? My mind is drawing a blank.

Clifton's Bar & Lounge ??
Guy Brothers' Grocery ?? (Don't think that was actually the name, but it was run by one of Buck Guy's brothers, can't think of his name..)

(Probably some other names in between these 2.. I think the last time I was in there, it was still a grocery store..)

Last edited:

itsrequired

Guy Brothers' Grocery ?? (Don't think that was actually the name, but it was run by one of Buck Guy's brothers, can't think of his name..)

(Probably some other names in between these 2.. I think the last time I was in there, it was still a grocery store..)

The Mirage...I think Club Rendevous...the owners often don't get original names, but take names of other bars in the county.

mitzi

Clifton's, that's what I was thinking of.