Scheibles open with Great food!

Inigoes-1

I enjoyed a great steak dinner at Scheibles Resturant on New Years Eve with my family! I know its been sold and is under new management. The people were great! I recommend a visit to Ridge.

TPD

the poor dad
I enjoyed a great steak dinner at Scheibles Resturant on New Years Eve with my family! I know its been sold and is under new management. The people were great! I recommend a visit to Ridge.

I took all of my employees there just before Christmas, and everyone was very pleased with the food. The prime rib was excellent according to the 3 in my group that ate it. I had the blackened scallops, which were very good. Can't remember what everyone else had, but just know it was enjoyed by all! We have been there numerous times since the new owners have taken over, and we have no complaints.

Do they know how to cook a great steak to well-done perfection?

TPD

the poor dad
That there isa trick question, there is no such thing as a perfect well done steak, not even a good well done steak.

I've just about got my 11 year old eating her steak rare. Her mother on the other hand won't eat anything rare.... :shrug:

That there isa trick question, there is no such thing as a perfect well done steak, not even a good well done steak.
I just had a vision of you sitting to the left of me at Lonestar and them bringing out your still-cold bloody hunk of cow... it will haunt me forever... :dead:

RPMDAD

Do they know how to cook a great steak to well-done perfection?

I am with kwillia on this one prefer my steaks well done. Wife has been trying to convert me to medium well. Every one else in the house is a rare to medium rare steak eater.

thatguy

Wirelessly posted

mdff21 said:
Steaks well-done? Some people just have no respect for a steak.

might as well eat the soles of your shoes. most good steakhouses have a disclaimer at the bottom of the menu about well done steaks.

We went to a place out west when I was a kid. Dad ordered a well done steak and they brought him a boot on a plate. Burgers and chicken are the only things that should be cooked to well done.