guitar lessons

Goofy

Looking for recommendations for guitar lessons for my fifteen-year-old. We're in Owings, so anything in Northern Calvert. Thanks in advance.

Goofy

thanks. we were looking at them. Mr Mose used to teach there. we're also looking at the place by Nicks. We bought my younger son a nice set of drums there. Was looking to see if people recommended them or if there was someone local that would come to our home.

Hank

my war
thanks. we were looking at them. Mr Mose used to teach there. we're also looking at the place by Nicks. We bought my younger son a nice set of drums there. Was looking to see if people recommended them or if there was someone local that would come to our home.

Hot Licks is by Nick's... I am not familiar with the teaching at that location. Sachetti's (sp) is in Huntingtown... I wasn't thrilled w/ their teaching (for kids), but that was a few years ago. If you want a private teacher you may want to post on https://www.facebook.com/groups/291572946875/ to find someone.

RPMDAD

Garrett Music Academy is right there... 410-286-5505

:yeahthat:

Strong second on that one son went to Garrett for several years, good instructors, no problems at all.. He also had several friends that went, all are currently pretty accomplished guitar players.