Miracle on New Years Day.

bcp

In My Opinion
As most of you dont know, I spent New Years just south of Myrtle Beach SC.
Drove home Sunday. 480 miles.
As I passed Richmond I had to make the choice, hop over to 301 or stay on 95, traffic was backing up so I went over to 301.

I stopped at the red light at the Horns there on the 301/17 intersection.
That was the last red light I hit for the entire trip home. All lights green for me from that point on. I did have to slow down at the Brandywine light right after the split, but it went green again before I actually had to stop.

I have been using this route since the late 70s, and I can not ever remember this happening.

Oh, and I know the lights were working because I did see them change behind me a couple times.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
As most of you dont know, I spent New Years just south of Myrtle Beach SC.
Drove home Sunday. 480 miles.
As I passed Richmond I had to make the choice, hop over to 301 or stay on 95, traffic was backing up so I went over to 301.

I stopped at the red light at the Horns there on the 301/17 intersection.
That was the last red light I hit for the entire trip home. All lights green for me from that point on. I did have to slow down at the Brandywine light right after the split, but it went green again before I actually had to stop.

I have been using this route since the late 70s, and I can not ever remember this happening.

Oh, and I know the lights were working because I did see them change behind me a couple times.

Don't you live in Solomons? Why in the world would you be anywhere near Brandywine after coming over the Nice bridge?