Sniper Sentenced To Death

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Defense motions filed Friday begged Millette to show some leniency, citing Muhammad's lack of a previous criminal background, the effect of an execution on Muhammad's children and the general sanctity of human life.
One of those things that make you go "hmmm....".

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
I guess no one liked my idea of sentencing Muhammed to lifetime isolation from the human race.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by kwillia
Nope... that would provide him opportunity to find his "happy place". Better he be put to sleep...
goodnight.gif

Cute icon (I guess it isn't a "smilie").

You don't think that lifetime isolation would drive him not just insane, but completely bugphuque?

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by kwillia
Again... I think that runs the risk of him pulling within and learning to accept his life of solitude. Put him to sleep. That's what society tends to do with animals that don't play nice in the sandbox... he chose his path.

I've said this before, but my real desire would be to make him suffer the agonies of the damned for the rest of his life. He made everyone in the D.C. area feel afraid and helpless, so why shouldn't we take out those feelings on his hide? Make him feel afraid and helpless for once.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by Tonio
Make him feel afraid and helpless for once.
To what purpose? Just get rid of the guy so he can't hurt anyone else and won't be living on our tax dollars. That's enough for me.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by vraiblonde
To what purpose? Just get rid of the guy so he can't hurt anyone else and won't be living on our tax dollars. That's enough for me.

I see Muhammed as a heavily armed version of Scut Farkus, bullying us to make us feel afraid and then laughing at us. Like Ralphie Parker, we eventually get fed up with being pushed around and we beat the shait of our tormentor. Executing Muhammed is taking the easy way out, because he will die unrepentant and defiant. Phuque that. Until he is truly afraid of us, we will have gained nothing. We will still feel like he is pushing us around, even in death. True victory will only be Muhammed licking our hands like a dog and begging pitifully for our forgiveness.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Until he is truly afraid of us, we will have gained nothing.
And what will we gain if he IS afraid of us? The deed is done. Those people he killed aren't coming back.

Tonio, I think you're equating the mind of a John Allen Muhammad with the mind of someone like you. YOU are capable of pity and remorse - this guy isn't. Might as well try to teach a rabid dog to be compassionate and remorseful - you'll get the same results.

L

libragirl

I've said this before, but my real desire would be to make him suffer the agonies of the damned for the rest of his life. He made everyone in the D.C. area feel afraid and helpless, so why shouldn't we take out those feelings on his hide? Make him feel afraid and helpless for once.
i dont think he can feel... it would be a waste of our money to keep him alive

J

justhangn

Originally posted by huntr1
:dance: :howdy: Can I flip the switch/drop the pill/push the plunger or whatever it takes? PLEASE!!!!!

:whip: I've called dibs on the executions now for years, get in line.

Vince

Originally posted by vraiblonde
:yeahthat: We've already wasted enough time and money on his trial. Put him to death. If they need someone to put a bullet in him, I'll volunteer, and I'm sure there will be plenty of other volunteers. Hell, I even pay for the injection or electricity or the rope. Whatever!!

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
We could let him live in the general population at the jail, get a little relaxed and used to his environment and let him live for a while with the knowledge that one day in the exercise yard . . . WHAM! huntr1 takes him out.

Let him zigzag around the yard for a while wondering when that bullet will come out of nowhere, just like he did with the entire population of the greater Washington DC area.:burning:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
It would simplify things...

...if we all agreed on one thing:

What society does to citizens convicted of crimes is PUNISH them.

Not gain revenge.

Not send messages.

Punish. Penalize.

We strive for punishments that fit the crime.

In this case the ONLY punishment that even begins to approach what he is convicted of is loss of his life.

Originally posted by justhangn
:whip: I've called dibs on the executions now for years, get in line.
Sorry, I got dibs since he was doing his shooting so near my office. But I'll share the honor with you.