Found bunny! Hermanville/Devin Circle area

Duckz

Did you lose a bunny? He's been hopping around our neighborhood for two weeks. Once we managed to catch him he seemed friendly enough. Send me a PM if you know who he belongs to :howdy:

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Did you lose a bunny? He's been hopping around our neighborhood for two weeks. Once we managed to catch him he seemed friendly enough. Send me a PM if you know who he belongs to :howdy:

Does it answer to the name 'fricasee' ? :shrug:

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
Someone probably let it loose, that's how I ended up with one. We know who it belonged to because a neighbor showed us thier neighbors empty cage. They weren't home, I'm sure the person told them we had thier bunny. That was a year ago, we still have the bunny and he's now an indoor spoiled rotten bunny.

I hope you find the owner, and no I don't need another pet. 2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 kids and wife is enough!

Last edited:

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
The found ones have always been great pets for us. The rabbit, dog and cat in the pics were all strays.
Our bunny got along with every other critter in the house as well. Had to say goodbye to her about a year ago.

Attachments

• 1st pics 005.jpg
    1st pics 005.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 273
  • 1st pics 019.jpg
    1st pics 019.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 323

Katelin

one day the dark will end

Sadly, stupid people think that because they are "bunnies" they can survive in the wild. Our local wild ones are "Eastern Cottentails". The domestic stock are mostly of European lineage and have no idea of what "wild" is.
Poor bunny...

If all else fails, contat Bunny Magic, Carol Van Wei. She takes in and adopts out domestic bunnies.
Just google "Bunny Magic." She is in Lusby area.

Thank you for saving this bunny :huggy:
they do not do well in the cold and wild..they died or get eaten.

cricketmd

The found ones have always been great pets for us. The rabbit, dog and cat in the pics were all strays.
Our bunny got along with every other critter in the house as well. Had to say goodbye to her about a year ago.

Cute pictures, thanks for sharing! Sorry about her passing, she seemed very special! :huggy:

Duckz

Would you like a replacement bunny? :howdy: One of the neighbors took her in temporarily but she can't keep her. No owner has stepped forward. I'm inclined to agree with StadEMS3. Who let's a poor little bunny loose in the dead of winter?? The temporary foster mom says the bunny is super sweet. It was obviously a pet. She says it looks like the bunny has a shaved spot, so maybe it's been to a vet recently? Anyway, we're looking for a new home.

Katelin, thanks for the info! If we can't find her a new home then I'd much rather take her to a bunny rescue than the animal shelter.

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
Our bunny gets along great with the cats and was litter trained. Very low maintenance pet IMHO.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
There is a lady who works at a vet office that told me yesterday she may want a bunny. I was telling her ways to handle bunnies with the least mess/expense. I can give her a call if the bunny is still unclaimed and up for grabs?

Duckz

There is a lady who works at a vet office that told me yesterday she may want a bunny. I was telling her ways to handle bunnies with the least mess/expense. I can give her a call if the bunny is still unclaimed and up for grabs?

As far as I know, Devin the Bunny is up for grabs! If you PM me your email I can send you pictures.

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
Would you like a replacement bunny? :howdy: One of the neighbors took her in temporarily but she can't keep her. No owner has stepped forward. I'm inclined to agree with StadEMS3. Who let's a poor little bunny loose in the dead of winter?? The temporary foster mom says the bunny is super sweet. It was obviously a pet. She says it looks like the bunny has a shaved spot, so maybe it's been to a vet recently? Anyway, we're looking for a new home.

Katelin, thanks for the info! If we can't find her a new home then I'd much rather take her to a bunny rescue than the animal shelter.

We're about to lose one of our older girls and the beagles never really knew the rabbits (we had another years ago). I'm not sure it would work with this pack so well. They've already had a few wild bunnies for breakfast.

Duckz

Ark, the girl who was "fostering" him found Devin the Bunny a forever home :buddies:

Thanks for the support and suggestions everyone! Poor Devin would have been a very miserable bunny if she'd been stuck outside the past couple weeks.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Ark, the girl who was "fostering" him found Devin the Bunny a forever home :buddies:

Thanks for the support and suggestions everyone! Poor Devin would have been a very miserable bunny if she'd been stuck outside the past couple weeks.

That's great - I wonder if it was the lady I passed the email with pictures to? I haven't been back by there yet to ask her if she inquired about Devin.