GM mosquitoes to be release in Florida

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
GM mosquitoes to be released in Florida

We know that GM mosquitoes are intended to reduce the wild population by mating with naturally occurring mosquitoes and producing progeny which don't survive, therefore reducing the population and therefore the transmission of the tropical disease dengue fever. GM mosquitoes - threat or friend? - Public Service Europe

More technology and government run amok.

After the mosquito population is decimated, they will want to do a study and put a bunch of species on the endangered list. It will be the birds, reptiles, and amphibians that use mosquitoes as food.

"The birds, geckos, and frogs are all dying and we don't know why. Give us some money so we can study it."

Grrrrr.

Last edited:
More technology and government run amok.

After the mosquito population is decimated, they will want to do a study and put a bunch of species on the endangered list. It will be the birds, reptiles, and amphibians that use mosquitoes as food.

"The birds, geckos, and frogs are all dying and we don't know why. Give us some money so we can study it."

Grrrrr.

They'll find something else to eat, but I know what you are saying. Hey they gotta make a living..using tax dollars,of course. My niece does this stuff. Trips to Madagscar, Honduras, etc. Learning about bugs. All on our buck. Calls it a job... I guess. Now she has malaria. Guess she learned about bugs.