Pepper's Grand Opening

frequentflier

happy to be living
As many of you know, we recently moved our Solomons store to a much larger location. In addition, we have added a self serve dog wash.
On Sunday Feb 12, we will have our Grand Opening celebration from 12-5PM. From 1-3PM only, the Calvert Well Pet Clinic will offer $10 rabies shots and $25 microchipping (including registration) . In addition, PAWS, Friends of Felines, Humane Society of Calvert County and SMAWL will attend with pets for adoption, Mr Tom will have his reptiles out and Beaverdam Pet foods will be there handing out samples of their pet food which we now carry. More to come!

Roman

My dog really LOVES her some Beaverdam!! Grain-Free, no added colors, and full of the Omegas which are good for their coats, Heart, and other stuff. I'm looking forward to the Grand Opening!! So is Meatball.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
As many of you know, we recently moved our Solomons store to a much larger location. In addition, we have added a self serve dog wash.
On Sunday Feb 12, we will have our Grand Opening celebration from 12-5PM. From 1-3PM only, the Calvert Well Pet Clinic will offer $10 rabies shots and $25 microchipping (including registration) . In addition, PAWS, Friends of Felines, Humane Society of Calvert County and SMAWL will attend with pets for adoption, Mr Tom will have his reptiles out and Beaverdam Pet foods will be there handing out samples of their pet food which we now carry. More to come!

I did a good deed for you all last weekend! I was at the ATM by the old shop and a lady in front of me asked if there had been a pet store near there, she could have sworn there had been one... :confused:

I directed her towards your new one and she was thrilled to know so she could get more dog food. :yay:

frequentflier

happy to be living
I did a good deed for you all last weekend! I was at the ATM by the old shop and a lady in front of me asked if there had been a pet store near there, she could have sworn there had been one... :confused:

I directed her towards your new one and she was thrilled to know so she could get more dog food. :yay:

Thanks! We left signs up saying where we had moved to but the rental agent took them down.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I go by the new store a couple times a week and I have been keeping up with your progress...That place really has a lot of stuff in it...At least from what I can see from the outside...It's a big store people...Help em out...

nobody really

I need a nap
As many of you know, we recently moved our Solomons store to a much larger location. In addition, we have added a self serve dog wash.On Sunday Feb 12, we will have our Grand Opening celebration from 12-5PM. From 1-3PM only, the Calvert Well Pet Clinic will offer $10 rabies shots and $25 microchipping (including registration) . In addition, PAWS, Friends of Felines, Humane Society of Calvert County and SMAWL will attend with pets for adoption, Mr Tom will have his reptiles out and Beaverdam Pet foods will be there handing out samples of their pet food which we now carry. More to come!

yay! finally! i don't have a dog (yet), but its a great idea!

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
Congrats on the new store! Any plans on a bigger Callaway store? Kinda awkward walking through the middle of dog training classes to shop. :howdy:

frequentflier

happy to be living
Congrats on the new store! Any plans on a bigger Callaway store? Kinda awkward walking through the middle of dog training classes to shop. :howdy:

Sorry, no plans for expansion there.
Dog trainer Julie likes people to come through when classes are being held. I guess the distraction is good for the dogs.

Loper

Animal Poor!

:buddies: I need to get over there and see the new store!!!