F-Bomb Caused By A Virus

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
http://thetrack.bostonherald.com/moreTrack/view.bg?articleid=437

The obscenity backlash that stung Howard Stern and Janet Jackson has had no apparent effect on presidential-wannabe John Kerry - his campaign Web site is littered with the F-bomb and other naughty words!

A spokesman for Kerry said he believed the Web site was struck by ``a virus'' yesterday. He then promised to get back to us with a better story, but never did.
:lmao:

Sparx? Dems? Care to comment on this new virus that causes cuss words to appear like magic in websites?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by dems4me
It was sabatoged
Just like those Florida ballots! :yikes:

Maybe he is just trying to exercise his given right to freedom of speach on there
That's a more likely scenario. And I say Hooray for him! I like to know when a Presidential candidate is so immature that they swear like a ghetto rapper in public interviews. :yay:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Just like those Florida ballots! :yikes:

That's a more likely scenario. And I say Hooray for him! I like to know when a Presidential candidate is so immature that they swear like a ghetto rapper in public interviews. :yay:
Oh come on DJ, you know Kerry probably does not talk like that in real life, he is simply trying to be more appealing to the media's target demographic.

Yo bein down wif what I sayin?

J

justhangn

Re: Re: F-Bomb Caused By A Virus

Originally posted by Sparx
It isn't hard to believe that someone would mess with his sight.
I mark it up in the "so what" catagory

:yeahthat: I've had a few of my servers compromised over the last year by dipsticks........usually they profess their undying love to some receiver. :duh:

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
Old news, just like a republican.

The F bomb and other "unchristian" words were in a readers forum section of the website. Apparently they didn't have a meanmommy to clean all content, they figured all voting age adults could deal with it. Your boy drudge reported it last weekend.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by jlabsher
The F bomb and other "unchristian" words were in a readers forum section of the website.
Yes, it's called a "blog", short for weblog, and it's where Kerry posts his articles and whathaveyou. If you'll notice, two out of the four f-words were direct Kerry quotes.

Just like a Democrat - truth hurts so you make up a lie.

D

dems4me

Yes, it's called a "blog", short for weblog, and it's where Kerry posts his articles and whathaveyou. If you'll notice, two out of the four f-words were direct Kerry quotes.

Just like a Democrat - truth hurts so you make up a lie.

So what -- at least it shows he's not a pansy and going to co-tow to folks. If he feels like dropping the F-bomb he will - big deal. He's human.
Is that really the worst thing y'all could dig up on him?? At least he doesn't mince his words up as bad as Bush. "Its the essonomy whooops! I meant essonomy!!! Whoops did it again heh heh heh .. its the ECONOMY...!!! that we are working on":cheesy: Dumbya would probably curse more often too if he wasn't too busy in the land of malopropisms and constantly having to correct himself.
Didn't Bush curse too a few years ago when he saw a reporter and didn't know his mike was on??:shrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No, Kerry would probably say, "It's the ####ing economy, you dumb ####ing ###hole mother####er! Son of a ####ing #####, what do I have to do to get you mother####ers to elect me ####ing President!?!?!?!"

In fact, we should rename the :cussing: smilie :johnkerry:. I think I'll do that right now.....

J

justhangn

In fact, we should rename the :cussing: smilie :johnkerry:. I think I'll do that right now.....

Please don't, I use it too often.

Pete

Repete
No, Kerry would probably say, "It's the ####ing economy, you dumb ####ing ###hole mother####er! Son of a ####ing #####, what do I have to do to get you mother####ers to elect me ####ing President!?!?!?!"

Dj, don't you think this one is much better suited to be named :johnkerry:?:dork: I mean just look at him.

D

dems4me

Talk about blowing something out of proportion and making a molehill into a mountain!!!! Wow!!!:shocked: :roflmao: :razz:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by dems4me
Talk about blowing something out of proportion and making a molehill into a mountain!!!!
I forgot - you're a Democrat. The only thing you consider free speech is obscenities. :dork:

:cussing:

D

dems4me

John Effing Kerry. :lmao: The first time I listed to my idol Limbaugh say that I about fell out of my chair.

Was that before or after his drug dependency/abuse and racially charged attack on Donovan McNab?:confused: I personally can't stand anything oxyman has to say.:barf: