Not even sure how to title this

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Burgers aren't that bad :shrug: add a whole wheat bun and some veggies and it isn't going to hurt her diabetes..people with diabetes need some carbs to keep their sugar level and to prevent them from getting hypoglycemia due to meds.

Poor lady, can't even eat a damn burger in peace.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
STOP THE FRIGGIN PRESSES! PAULA DEAN ATE A BURGER! OH THE HUMANITY!

AND fries! :faint:

She does a damn TV show that zillions of people watch to drool over her crazy concoctions. Does anyone really think she eats deep fried lasagna every day? Sure, she's a little tubby, but let me point out that so are any number of famous chefs:

Ina Garten
Mario Batali
Sunny Anderson
Emeril

We don't see anyone picking on them because they don't cook with a stick of butter for every dish. Paula does, so she's on the hot seat. The ignorance is just mind-numbing.

If we're going to pick at Paula, let's go after her whiny screechy voice and incessant use of "ya'll" - THAT is worth beating her up over.

Last edited:

sockgirl77

Burgers aren't that bad :shrug: add a whole wheat bun and some veggies and it isn't going to hurt her diabetes..people with diabetes need some carbs to keep their sugar level and to prevent them from getting hypoglycemia due to meds.

The fries are loaded with bad carbs. However, it's damn sad that she cannot even indulge in some fatty foods without the idiots taking photos.

sockgirl77

BREAKING NEWS: Chubby Forum Member Just Ate a BK Ham and Cheese Croissant and Hash Browns,Sucked Down a Coke

sockgirl77

She does a damn TV show that zillions of people watch to drool over her crazy concoctions. Does anyone really think she eats like that herself every day? Sure, she's a little tubby, but let me point out that so are any number of tubby famous chefs:

Ina Garten
Mario Batali
Sunny Anderson
Emeril

We don't see anyone picking on them because they don't cook with a stick of butter for every dish. Paula does, so she's on the hot seat. The ignorance is just mind-numbing.

If we're going to pick at Paula, let's go after her whiny screechy voice and incessant use of "ya'll" - THAT is worth beating her up over.
It's just like the media following Mikey's gf Rachel Ray. They watched her every pound gained.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's just like the media following Mikey's gf Rachel Ray. They watched her every pound gained.

And remember how they went after her marriage, saying it was breaking up? It's like they can't stand happy people and need to rip them to shreds and knock them down to misery index level.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
And remember how they went after her marriage, saying it was breaking up? It's like they can't stand happy people and need to rip them to shreds and knock them down to misery index level.
Hell, we do that here on the forums. :shrug:

At great enjoyment, I might add. :lol:

luvmygdaughters

OMG........Not a burger........give me a break. Its ridiculous. She cooks, she gives you recipes, you do not....I REPEAT.....DO NOT have to make them, eat them or force feed them to your family. Paula has never claimed that she cooks healthy. I dont understand what she is being persecuted by the media for. Do they follow those skinny a$$ models that look like beanpoles around and show them throwing up to warn people of anexoria!!!

Misfit

Lawful neutral

She does a damn TV show that zillions of people watch to drool over her crazy concoctions. Does anyone really think she eats deep fried lasagna every day? Sure, she's a little tubby, but let me point out that so are any number of famous chefs:

Ina Garten
Mario Batali
Sunny Anderson
Emeril

On Food Network's ‘Fat Chef,’ kitchen masters share a journey toward fitness  - NY Daily News

“Fat Chef,” starting Thursday on the Food Network, follows a dozen kitchen masters as they struggle to shed a quarter of their body mass in just four months with the help of therapists, nutritionists and trainers — but without the luxury of leaving their calorie-enriched jobs.

DEEKAYPEE8569

Hasn't it been proven though; that if someone overweight or obese loses enough weight, he/she might be able to all but eliminate diabetes and come off of diabetes meds?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
"Yeah, I'd like two Big Mac's, three large fries, one 20 piece nuggets, four apple pies and a diet coke." :lol:

Look now. I always drink diet soda - I can't even remember the last time I had a regular one, but it must have been before they invented Tab. So when I hit the Wendy's for a triple, large fries and a frosty, the diet coke isn't to save calories - it's just what I like. Plus all the chemicals in diet sodas keep me young.

:mad:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Look now. I always drink diet soda - I can't even remember the last time I had a regular one, but it must have been before they invented Tab. So when I hit the Wendy's for a triple, large fries and a frosty, the diet coke isn't to save calories - it's just what I like. Plus all the chemicals in diet sodas keep me young.

:mad:
Did you know that they'll stunt your growth?

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Hasn't it been proven though; that if someone overweight or obese loses enough weight, he/she might be able to all but eliminate diabetes and come off of diabetes meds?

Well sure, some people with type two can lose weight and get off meds. And they have even shown that people, even when they are not obese can benefit from gastric bypass in that respect. But one burger does not a fatty make.

sockgirl77

Type 2, yes. I know for a fact. I've been off meds since 2004. But if I keep eating BK and drinking sodas...I'll be right back on it.