Lost Dog!!

SShewbert

What love is all about
LOST: German Shepard in Ridge area. Mostly black with some brown on his legs. Fully intact male, one year old. Responds to the name of Bear. If anyone has any information on him please contact one of the following numbers.

His is fairly big, I would say he is bigger than a normal German Shepard. He was to the vets yesterday and weighed in at 77 LBS. I will add a picture once I find one of him. I know I have a few somewhere.

Last edited:

Katelin

one day the dark will end
LOST: German Shepard in Ridge area. Mostly black with some brown on his legs. Fully intact male, one year old. Responds to the name of Bear. If anyone has any information on him please contact one of the following numbers. 301-863-7495, 301-373-0308, 301-872-5730, 301-373-0309.

His is fairly big, I would say he is bigger than a normal German Shepard. He was to the vets yesterday and weighed in at 77 LBS. I will add a picture once I find one of him. I know I have a few somewhere.

Now that you have him back...you are going to get him neutered AND microchipped..right?
AND take a new, updated photo of him incase he escapes again ???

frequentflier

happy to be living

TRUTH: an unneutered male dog will travel for many miles to service a b!tch in heat. TRUTH: her puppies can have many different daddies. There could be a line of unneutered males waiting to drive or ride that train...TRUTH: a neutered male shouldn't have the urge to drive or ride the train and should not take off to do so...TRUTH: there are way too many unwanted animals in the shelters and rescues. Too many get euthanized every day. Letting a female get impregnated is totally irresponsible and can be avoided. There are programs available to help. Having an unneutered male is just as irresponsible; whether people want to admit it or not. TRUTH: microchipping will definately increase the chances of the pet's owner being contacted.

Katelin

one day the dark will end
If Bear does not meet or exceed the AKC standards for the breed, and may have genetic disorders, ie: hip dysplasia there is NO reason to have him as stud. NONE.

Be a responsible pet owner and get him neutered!
Thank you!